Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North London Derby

13»

Comments

• Options
    They save their best performance of the season for the day we have our worst.
    Normal service well and truly resumed.
  • Options
    5-2 apparently
    Don't worry mate, it's a really rubbish 5-2 - you've missed nothing special.
    ;o)

If being able to afford sky turns you into a twat, im glad im not involved
    I was trying to be conciliatory. But why don't you get over yourself and get a job that gives you the money to do what you want to do - or perhaps have a rethink about what's REALLY important to you in life and stop moaning about shit that isn't important. Or do you expect everyone else to pay your way for you and hand things on a plate to you? (And you call me a twat!)
  • Options
    On a slighty different tack...............20 yrs ago you wouldn't have seen the game either as it would have been played on Saturday at 3pm.

Say what you like about Sky, re cost etc, but I remember when the only live televised games were the FA Cup final, Home internationals & World Cups !! Even MOTD / Big Match only showed highlights of 2 or 3 games from that days matches and then you had a "round-up" from Jimmy Hill giving you the results of the rest.

Much prefer progression & what we have now. Yes, you may have to pay £30pm for it - but you have to pay for most things in life.

• Options
    Seriously, all of this has simply come from me asking if anyone had a link. Ive seen it asked plenty of times before for football and other sports, so didnt think it was going to cause an issue
  • Options
    Do any of those complaining about streams download music I wonder?

If "yes" what's the difference?
  • Options
    Seriously, all of this has simply come from me asking if anyone had a link. Ive seen it asked plenty of times before for football and other sports, so didnt think it was going to cause an issue</

Yeah but you posted it on Charlton Life. What did you expect on a site over represented by morons.

• Options
    Do any of those complaining about streams download music I wonder?

If "yes" what's the difference?
    I don't. Don't know how.
    ;o)

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Seriously, all of this has simply come from me asking if anyone had a link. Ive seen it asked plenty of times before for football and other sports, so didnt think it was going to cause an issue
    Morons!! Now now
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Is that JaShea99 the xenophobe back on here calling people "morons"?

The irony.
  • Options
    5-2 apparently
    ;o)

I was trying to be conciliatory. But why don't you get over yourself and get a job that gives you the money to do what you want to do - or perhaps have a rethink about what's REALLY important to you in life and stop moaning about shit that isn't important. Or do you expect everyone else to pay your way for you and hand things on a plate to you? (And you call me a twat!)
    Totally agree..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be completely fair shine166, it was your comment "So because I can not afford it, I shouldnt be able to watch football ?" that makes you sound like a freeloader, not the fact you were asking for a link in the first place.

Anyway, it'll be free on MotD later, and just think how much more exciting it will be now that you've had to wait to see it. (Joke, winky thing, tongue in cheek comment that is not meant to cause offence as we're all Charlton on here - well, maybe apart from nolly)
  • Options
    5-2 apparently
    ;o)

Totally agree..
    There are pretty much no jobs where I live, so I went full time with the art because of that. I work what days I can and and along with the art, manage to make enough money to get by and not sign on the dole.. even that would be a far better option. I ask for 1 link to football and ive been steriotyped as a freeloading ponse that does nothing but take from society... work that one out
  • Options
    Read my last post again shine166.

Now, about that free piece of artwork you were thinking about sending me ....
    ;o)
  • Options
    To be completely fair shine166, it was your comment "So because I can not afford it, I shouldnt be able to watch football ?" that makes you sound like a freeloader, not the fact you were asking for a link in the first place.

Anyway, it'll be free on MotD later, and just think how much more exciting it will be now that you've had to wait to see it. (Joke, winky thing, tongue in cheek comment that is not meant to cause offence as we're all Charlton on here - well, maybe apart from nolly)
    No worries I had a bet on at the time so wasnt fussed while spurs were winning, just got a bit interesting at 2-2 *man hugs all round*
  • Options
    Read my last post again shine166.

Now, about that free piece of artwork you were thinking about sending me ....
    ;o)
    Well... that was just for arguments sake :)

nah, pick something u like.. Charlton colors are an option

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shine166/sets/72157624071307731/