Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool tickets (sold out)

Think this deserves its own thread.

Secure your seat at the final home game early and get a great price - adults £10, all concessions £5. Tickets on sale from Thursday 9am until the evening of the Leyton Orient game on Saturday, March 31st.

Comments

• Options
    I'm in.
    Great idea to do this so soon after yesterday. I am hoping it will be quite a party!
  • Options
    I will be making this (I hope)....so will be purchasing as soon as possible....would be great if we are parading the trophy as well!!!
  • Options
    This is a locked on sell out, fact.
  • Options
    Im in, if any other SW based addicks are heading up drop us a mail
  • Options
    I am going to try too, as the husband coped quite well with the kids alone yesterday I am hoping I can go to a few more, he has to be off work too though :/
  • Options
    Will Jimmy Seed stand tickets be on sale right from the start?
  • Options
    Will Jimmy Seed stand tickets be on sale right from the start?
    Unlikely we would be in a position where we need to sell these in March, so no.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    great one Airman, I'll phone on Thursday and get our Scunthorpe & Hartlepool plus my Yeovil ticket all at the same time.
  • Options
    is this the advert that was shown at half time that looked like a film trailer? I was sat in the furthest away corner of the upper west to the screen, and the red font on black background was just visible. I don't have any problems with my eyesight, but it was a struggle to read - although it was awesome to watch - could they make the writing slightly bigger?

i'd also say quite a lot of the ticket information is difficult to read on the screen from that distance.
  • Options
    is this the advert that was shown at half time that looked like a film trailer? I was sat in the furthest away corner of the upper west to the screen, and the red font on black background was just visible. I don't have any problems with my eyesight, but it was a struggle to read - although it was awesome to watch - could they make the writing slightly bigger?

i'd also say quite a lot of the ticket information is difficult to read on the screen from that distance.
    No, that was something else put together by communications. I agree there are some issues with detail on the screen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We should have two parties, the home game where we collect the trophy and then the last home game. Looking forwards to milking these moments for all they are worth given recent years.
  • Options
    Sounds a great idea , but will there be any hot water in the men's loo in case the guy I saw yesterday comes back again? :-0
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    My Son is having his 8th birthday party at The Valley on that day. We have a table booked for the North Stand Lounge for a meal and a cake and then we are all going over to watch the game. It's going to save me some money with the discounted prices. Which is nice!
  • Options
    WIWLB Jnr is a mascot for the game all of the family and close friends are turning out. Think we will need a block on our own.
  • Options
    We should have two parties, the home game where we collect the trophy and then the last home game. Looking forwards to milking these moments for all they are worth given recent years.
    same game then.

• Options
    you get the trophy at your last home game
  • Options
    Nope, you get it at the next home game after you've won it if its away
  • Options
    Nope, Brighton won the league on April 16th last season, and got the trophy against Huddersfield on the 30th, which was there last home game.

Them the Football League protocols

• Options
    Nope, you get it at the next home game after you've won it if its away</

Last game of the season, Prior.

• Options
    I know it hasn't happened that way before, im out of date you see
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I shall be purchasing mine my kids saw the advert on the screen at sat fame and wanted tickets
  • Options
    nope, always the last game

• Options
    Going to this match good deal.
  • Options
    Have already got 5 people signed up for this.
  • Options
    Going like a train - 727 sold in less than three hours this morning.
  • Options
    Just bought 8 online. Close to pitchside - good luck Chris P!!
  • Options
    plus 4 more :)
  • Options
    My Son is having his 8th birthday party at The Valley on that day. We have a table booked for the North Stand Lounge for a meal and a cake and then we are all going over to watch the game. It's going to save me some money with the discounted prices. Which is nice!
    If that is in "Legends" Kings Hill I will come and say hello, I always have a meal in there before the game

• Options
    3 this morning for my son his wife & my grandson. Coming because they loved the Stevenage game, well done Charlton.
  • Options
    That is an impressive start Airman