Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holiday Villa For Rent Near Protaras Cyprus ( Konnos Bay )

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Villa for rent with large own pool, satellite tv (Sky Sports, Disney Channel), Wifi, 3 bedrooms (sleeps 6 comfortably max of 8). Discount available for Charlton Lifers. Website - www.holiday-rentals .co.uk property number 441615. If interested please state you saw property on Charlton Life.

Comments

• Options
    just had a look and it is beautiful. do you know how much car hire would be or if bus stops are near by?
  • Options
    There is a Toyota Rav 4 for hire at the property. Insurance is for any driver between 25 to 70. There are bus stops just a few minutes down or up the roads that take you to Ayia Napa or Protaras or round the Island.
  • Options
    We are now taking bookings for next year if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    Just inboxed you pal
  • Options
    Very tempting. Cyprus is a lovely place, I've been 3 times now. I'll have a chat with the Director of Holidays and keep it in mind :)
  • Options
    Looks lovely.
  • Options

Very tempting. Cyprus is a lovely place, I've been 3 times now. I'll have a chat with the Director of Holidays and keep it in mind :)

*thumb*

:o(

• Options
    Link anyone?
  • Options
    www.holiday-rentals.co.uk

Property number 441615
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    looks very nice
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hillsy is back!
  • Options

*thumb*

:o(

Some things never change......
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Hillsy is back!

I never went!!
  • Options
    Havent seen you post for ages! Hope all is good
  • Options
    razil said:

looks very nice

It is a nice place to relax

• Options
    Lovely part of the world. Went to a wedding there last year.
  • Options

Lovely part of the world. Went to a wedding there last year.

Where was it,as they do lots of weddings there

• Options
    Am interested in the villa, i suppose we won't be affected by the financial
    Problems
  • Options
    Will it still be open ? The Country I mean , not the Villa.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    who knows :)

• Options
    Spoke to our friends out there today cash machines have been restocked but with a lower limit of withdrawal.Also they make sure the tourist areas are less affected as they can.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    any other advice most welcome, take plenty of sterling? or maybe euros
  • Options
    am I right in thinking you used to offer car hire?
  • Options
    Am out in Cyprus at the moment. Everything seems to be running fine, but I did bring extra Euros just in case & haven't needed to use the ATMs yet.

I see the EU have given an ultimatum for the Government to come up with an alternative plan by Monday, at which point they're threatening to turn off the liquidity they provide. Next week could be interesting as I don't think they have an alternative...although the Orthodox Church has offered to mortgage all it's property portfolio which is, apparently, substantial!

Oh...and it's not snowing and there are no traffic jams or delayed trains!! :-)
  • Options
    razil said:

Am interested in the villa, i suppose we won't be affected by the financial
    Problems

Only if you expect change from a purchase :-O

• Options
    the map puts it in an interesting location. Perfect for scuba diving. :)
  • Options
    Its great for scuba diving around Cape Greco which is near
  • Options
    Zenobia has been recommended for diving. Cape Greco is a beautiful part of the island, although I haven't been there for a few years
  • Options
    Still a lovely place part of the National Park