Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Very Random Friday Question

Right

I am a 37 year old bloke, i dont consider that to be old, i dont think i dress relatively old, i might not be the most up to date but i have reached an age where i am comfortable in what i wear,

I consider myself pretty upto date with male activities general likes and dislikes

Today i am shocked

In an office banter conversation the theme moved on to male grooming and the extents that some go to, Out of 6 male people in the discussion aged between 25 and 40 and 5 girls aged between 25 and 35 I was left gob smacked at the fact that

2 of the 6 men groom their Genital area weekly

2 of the remaining 4 do it monthly

then there is me and one other who have never done it and have never even discussed it with other blokes as to if they do it

all the girls have said their current partners trim and shave or wax there monthly

and have told people they are with to sort it out down there

this shocked me

Am i out of date is this a male thing to do now , i know its an odd question and one that will be ripped the pish out of but i dont care

chaps what is going on out there in 2012

Comments

• Groom it? I only wash it once a week!
  • Not weekly, but gotta keep it under control !
  • I think it's either due to you not being from the strange side of the river or they're pulling your leg.
  • edited February 2012
    What JT said. I'll let you have a look NLA.
  • Not weekly, but gotta keep it under control !

Now that statement was said by all 4 people

where as my response was it doesnt just keep growing it gets to a level and thats it i aint got a Neil from the youngones hanging out my flies

• I'm due a special trim. Been a couple of months now
  • So it is true then mate srious question
  • edited February 2012
    Once a week. If you want your lady to keep trim down there, no reason why you shouldn't.

But no way I'd go for a crack wax.
  • I can't say I time how often the special scissors come out but they certainly do exist.

As Ross says, if you expect her to do it, it's only polite to do the same.

Plus it makes it look bigger ;-)
  • And when you're smashing whale like birds in Blackpool that's very important.
  • Sponsored links:

• Did you even go to blackpool?
  • I could see her from The Valley.
  • yep, get the silver scissors out every now & then for a trim.

if you really trim down the area just above the shaft it can make your member look bigger.

• I get mine styled every couple of days, by a sort of pubic landscaper. Actually I am a the same age as you NLA and am equally shocked, what happened to the real man who gloried in his own aroma and dressed like a tramp?
  • Mate, I am absolutely gobsmacked. You're only 37 ?
  • Can't see mine unless I look in the mirror and I really try to avoid doing that!
  • What JT said.

and only just 37 mate at that 20 feb 2012

• Sponsored links:

and only just 37 mate at that 20 feb 2012

Happy birthday. I'll have a whip round in the Lib on Saturday and we'll buy you some special grooming scissors as a pressie.
  • Reminds me of the spoof small ads in Viz years ago advertising the "Quim-away", "Muff-o-matic" and "Fanny scissors". Read it on a quiet train, the lass two seats away gave me some very odd looks as I sat there laughing uncontrolably to myself.
  • I have to ask what sort of office is this where the general banter is about genital grooming??

Do you work for the government by any chance?

• I have to ask what sort of office is this where the general banter is about genital grooming??

Do you work for the government by any chance?

Obviously working in the pubic sector

• Poodle parlour ?
  • Since i took up topiary last year, i've been recreating this 'down in the den', though i'll be honest, the trunk isn't so impressive

• Nice colour.

Been travelling in Asia recently??
  • My Babyliss male grooming kit see's the light on a regular basis and I am 54 NLA. I have a very hairy back and the wife hates it so we have regular Veet sessions as well, now that gear is good

:-)
  • i have a trim up prob once a week.

cant be having a jungle, looks bastard and a bird wont be as willing to give a nosh if she thinks your cock looks like a rabbit peeking out of a bush.

I trim above my piece and shave the groin and balls. That has to be done often cos if you let it get stubbly it inches like a bitch.
  • i have a trim up prob once a week.

cant be having a jungle, looks bastard and a bird wont be as willing to give a nosh if she thinks your cock looks like a rabbit
    peeking out of a bush.

I trim above my piece and shave the groin and balls. That has to be done often cos if you let it get stubbly it inches like a bitch.
    Mate, there's no way I could trust myself with a razor near my balls!