Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eddie Youds on Charlton Live - Any Questions?

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Play Off Final hero and beast of a centre back, Eddie Youds will be joining us before Tuesdays Rochdale game, so any questions for the big man?

Comments

• Options
    of all the players you came up against over the years, from the lower leagues to the premiership, who would you like to give a really good shoe-ing to the most?
  • Options
    what happened to that absolute sort of a scouse bird you were going out with when you first moved down
  • Options
    Great question, have a feeling Eddie will like that one
  • Options
    Dave's question that is...... oohaah are you trying to get me killed?
  • Options
    Does he still shave his head with a razor blade leaving cuts to intimidate people?
  • Options
    sorry peter just banter!
  • Options
    Banter? is that not banned on here?
  • Options
    Who's better. Phillips or Mendonca?
  • Options
    In a game against Arsenal Bergkamp fouled him nastily and Eddie said something to him. The non-flying Dutchman then limped off with an "injury". Am I remembering it right and what was said.
  • Options
    What is Eddie up to these days, and has he ever worked as an extra in Eastenders or as a bouncer in a night club?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Which is his favourite pub in Blackheath?
  • Options
    Why did he throw up on the pitch at Fratton Park? Booze or bug?
  • Options
    what happened to that absolute sort of a scouse bird you were going out with when you first moved down

HA! just about to post the same :)
  • Options
    Lol , she was luuuurvly
  • Options
    She wasn't getting invited to enough Premieres whilst he was at little ol' Charlton.
  • Options
    Was there any point in the play off final where you thought "That's it, not our day?" (I felt like that every five minutes that day!)
  • Options
    During your mates stag weekend, did you realise how impressed the young ladies were with your performance along the seafront in Blackpool.
  • Options
    In a game against Arsenal Bergkamp fouled him nastily and Eddie said something to him. The non-flying Dutchman then limped off with an "injury". Am I remembering it right and what was said.
    Think Begkamp did a couple of nutmegs or similar, basically taking the p*ss. I think 20,000 people knew what was coming next, one exception being the Dutch flyer. He "left the fray" shortly afterwards.

• Options
    does he have any tips?
  • Options
    Which penalty was he down to take in the play-off and did he fancy it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As for the lower league striker thing, not sure about that but I remember him whcking Van Hooijdonk at the Valley
  • Options
    Give us the gory details as to how you made a young Scott Parker's life a misery on that pre-season tour of the West Country.
  • Options
    we asked your question........
  • Options
    where/when do we hear the answer ?
  • Options
    At the wedding.
  • Options
    Sunday night. Eddie is a top bloke and has some news for beer loving Charlton fans!
  • Options
    Sunday night. Eddie is a top bloke and has some news for beer loving Charlton fans!
    Is he getting the pintS in Dave , like JJ? :-0

• Options
    You could say that.
  • Options
    What was his answer? :)
  • Options
    Ha

Love the internet !