Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Youth Cup Quarter Final Tickets

Any news on which part of Old Trafford they will open, how much it will cost and can we buy on the day or via CAFC.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2012
    The Man U website (I did feel queasy looking at it) says they are opening the North Stand, unreserved adult tickets are £3 and can be bought by 'phone or online. Nothing yet from CAFC on away support availability. Presumably Old Trafford won't sell out for this one!
    So, what's the answer Airman - is it pay on the day?
  • Options
    going on restricted sale tomorrow. First dibs - VG season ticket holders who have a flask, a blanket and have been to at least 12 away games this season. We have been allocated a measly 24,550 tickets so fans in other categories are likely to be unlucky on this occasion.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    going on restricted sale tomorrow. First dibs - Owls ultra season ticket holders who have a massive flask, a massive blanket and have been to at least 120 away games this season. We have been allocated a measly 24,550 tickets so fans in other categories are likely to be unlucky on this occasion.

Wrong thread ? Surely this should be in One Week Only SE7 Owls Branch is Open for Membership

• Options
    academy are putting on 1 away coach so far at £20.00 per head. I am sure this can be expanded on to a couple of coaches if there is enough take up but it will need to be quick to organise? entrance £.00 sadults £1.00 u/16's be interesting to get an idea how many are interested in going. Coach would leave around midday
  • Options
    Local one for me. I'll definitely head down there, and for 3 quid; bargain!
  • Options
    I'll be there, only £1 and £12 train journey, must be the cheapest match for years for me.
  • Options
    I might go to this. Never went to OT in the prem years and opted for a weekend in Dublin on the last one assuming we would only be out the prem for 1 year. What a bad call that was!
  • Options
    lancashire lad can you give more info on £12.00 train journey, I know a few of the boys want to go up but need to keep costs to a minimum etc
  • Options
    lancashire lad can you give more info on £12.00 train journey, I know a few of the boys want to go up but need to keep costs to a minimum etc
    lancashire lad lives in Lancashire.
  • Options
    lancashire lad lives in Lancashire.
    Would never had guessed haha.

I'm driving up there should be fun! Going with my Dad who supports United so seems ideal. COYR!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2012
    That is terrible.

It's bad enough when one of your kids supports manure.

But your dad???

• Options
    The OS now confirms ticket prices but says there are no advance sales - only available from Old Trafford on the day.