Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup Fever hits Sussex!

The real RED Devils take on Stoke today at the Broadfield stadium in the FA Cup and the whole town has gone cup crazy!
Game sold out, all pubs open early and everyone talking about where your drinking if not going to the game etc, although I'd like to see my local team do well, I really cannot get that excited by it
I'll watch it on ESPN then go to work as normal

Is there something wrong with me?

Comments

• I was going to hit County Mall to get a new shirt for work today. Might steer clear now you mention it... There's no shame in not supporting your local team if it's creepy Crawley.
  • edited February 2012
    Nothing wrong with that creepy in the slightest.

Where have they all been til now? Find these FA cup turnouts embarrassing. Support your local team without the need for Premiership teams and the media being there.

The man utd, chelsea and liverpool shirts will be back out of the cupboard by the morning no doubt.

• Nothing wrong with that creepy in the slightest.

Where have they all been til now? Find these FA cup turnouts embarrassing. Support your local team without the need for Premiership teams and the media being there.

Dont forget we took 7k to Fulham, that is hardly our average away attendance.
  • edited February 2012
    Yep agree but we do at least get that at home each week Shine. If we got to the later rounds of the cup *lmao* and drew one of the big boys at home and 27k turned up id find it annoying as they wouldnt be there the week after.

Anyway good luck to Crawley, my mum is from there so always like them to do well.
  • Nothing against Crawley, but anyone who employs that "Fat Jocky Wilson lookalike" as a manager after his disgraceful incidents at Boston United, deserves nothing imo.
  • Nothing against Crawley, but anyone who employs that "Fat Jocky Wilson lookalike" as a manager after his disgraceful incidents at Boston United, deserves nothing imo.
    Agree with that.

• Nothing wrong with that creepy in the slightest.

The man utd, chelsea and liverpool shirts will be back out of the cupboard by the morning no doubt.

It's always been like that for FA Cup games. It shows that there is at least some magic of the cup remaining.
  • Yep agree but we do at least get that at home each week Shine. If we got to the later rounds of the cup *lmao* and drew one of the big boys at home and 27k turned up id find it annoying as they wouldnt be there the week after.
    very true
  • How Steve Evans didn't get a life ban from the game is beyond me.
  • I thought they were unlucky today, should've had two penalties, sending off was a bit harsh and Stokes penalty was a bit harsh too
  • Sponsored links:

Agree with that.

Ditto. Bloke should never be allowed near a football club again. Crawley are a disgrace as well - living well beyond their means. Sooner or later they'll end up flat broke and out of business - with Evans having long since departed to do the same thing to another poor bunch of suckers.