Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dereck Chisora slaps Vitali Klitschko at Weigh-In

Comments

• Options
    Big mistake. He's getting knocked out early on Saturday. Look how out of shape he is. This fight has come way too early for him an he's lost two out of three of his last fights.
  • Options
    On a separate note, Natalie Sawyer....
  • Options
    Chisora wont last 5 rounds
  • Options
    1 - How can a flabby buffoon get a fight against Klitschko when he has lost 2of 3 recent fights to average fighters

2 - Chisora is going to get hurt. Very hurt. Klitschko didn't even flinch. Bye bye ~Derrick
  • Options
    Money on first round KO it is now then
  • Options
    Here is a link for people to watch the fight tomorrow night online.

http://livetv.ru/en/eventinfo/106170_vitali_klitschko_dereck_chisora/
  • Options
    On a separate note, Natalie Sawyer....
    would ya? Can I?
  • Options
    I think he's gonna regret that, big style!

With the odds on that fight now, he is almost a cert to get a proper shoe-ing...surely acting up like this before the fight just makes you look even more of a berk after it?

Klitschko did well to keep his composure and dignity there. How come so many boxers, like Chisora, seem to have such little self awareness...surely they must know the dangers of mouthing off/acting up etc. before the fight?
  • Options
    He will get through about 3 rds then out cold
  • Options
    Bitch slapped him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not staged to sell a few more tickets/subscriptions.

No, not all.
  • Options
    How do we know it was Chisora? Whats with the mask anyway?
  • Options
    Definitely Chisora. I'd recognise those moobs anywhere .....
  • Options
    What time does the fight start?
  • Options
    Late stoppage for vitali pummelling with jabs all evening only chance chisora has is vitali ages in the ring which does happen , chisora boxed great last time and was robbed but shocked at his build for this fight, eastern europens run heavyweight boxing now
  • Options
    I hope Vitali knocks the tw#t out in the first round.
  • Options
    Getting harder and harder to sell those subs
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Dereck Chisora? Ain't he the scouser in Most Haunted?
  • Options
    Chisora is going to get battered into a pulp.
  • Options
    natalie sawyer without doubt top totty on ssn
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    natalie sawyer without doubt top totty on ssn
    Never noticed ;-)
  • Options
    Slapped him, then somehow disappeared backwards. Clever trick.
  • Options
    All for flying the flag but why have it wrapped around your face? He's gonna get massacred in that ring now. What a tit.
  • Options
    Any chance that Chisora is getting a percentage of the money from new subscriptions to BoxNation before tonight? Nothing like a bit of 'controversy' to promote a fight that was going to be under the radar of a lot of people.

I watched the first few fights on there while it was free and before it went to subscription - anyone know how it is doing in terms of numbers now?

Probably going to be one of a very few bouts involving such an underdog where very few people want him to win.
  • Options
    Staged to hype a joke contest.
  • Options
    Never even heard of either of them.

Funny how Chisora was the one that flinched, expecting to be hit back...........
  • Options
    probably the only time chisora's hands get anywhere near klitchko's chin.
  • Options
    Is this the fighter who wanted the Only Fools and Horses theme for his walk to the ring? Steptoe and Son would be more apt I think. Hope he gets destroyed.
  • Options
    What time does the fight start?
    About 30 seconds before it finishes!
  • Options
    says freeview on the sky guide if you go on box nation channel,think ill have a watch.