Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ever Been Drunk?

Yes? Then you'll relate to this..........

http://fragg.me/video/drunk-man-flip-flop

Comments

• Options
    That's not drink related!
  • Options
    Mandy
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited February 2012
    That's Ketamine
  • Options
    That's Ketman
  • Options
    100% ket, reminds me of the time some guy in Glastonbury claimed to have God's foot.
  • Options
    That's Ketman

wonky
  • Options
    stay away from the k-hole
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited February 2012
    Again not drunk, but very funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldxrm46z_zo
  • Options
    stay away from the k-hole

I fell in it myself last glastonbury, wont be making that mistake again
  • Options
    Can someone please tell me why someone be as stupid as to take horse a tranquilizer ?

How desperate must someone's life be to risk taking that?

It astounds me how stupid some people can be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can someone please tell me why someone be as stupid as to take horse a tranquilizer ?

Neigh
  • Options

Neigh

Neigh
    Very Good
  • Options

Neigh

Neigh
    Very Good
    I've also heard it gives you the trotts
  • Options

Never did stupid stuff when you were young ?... ever consumed an illegal substance ?
  • Options

It is used on horses but it is a for-human-use drug. Lady Irving uses it all the time (professionally I will add as she runs a couple of operating theatres).

It's also a very quick anti-depressant which is what I guess is the attraction. Should be made compulsory for some Charlton fans after every defeat : - )

• Options

It is used on horses but it is a for-human-use drug. Lady Irving uses it all the time (professionally I will add as she runs a couple of operating theatres).

It's also a very quick anti-depressant which is what I guess is the attraction. Should be made compulsory for some Charlton fans after every defeat : - )

They should use it more on horses then, every one I've seen has a long face.
  • Options

Indeed, hospitals use it instead of Morphine
  • Options
    Apparently in particularly bad cases, they give Ketamine to car crash victims.

That'd be pretty crap, waking up from a K-hole with no legs.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Never did stupid stuff when you were young ?... ever consumed an illegal substance ?
    I'm odd. No . Unless you count drinking in a pub before 18 or smoking fags under age.

It's not the drug thing im astounded by , it's Ketamine - Why take something that would knock out a horse and not expect it to risk your life ? Maybe its not that simple and i'm being naive

What next ? Smoking rat poison.

It's a different world to the one i grew up in.
  • Options
    People aren't horses. It doesn't knock you out.
    That would be pointless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Take your blinkers off mate
  • Options
    Apparently in particularly bad cases, they give Ketamine to car crash victims.

That'd be pretty crap, waking up from a K-hole with no legs.
    I think that is because most other anaesthetics it doesn't affect your respiration. In a car crash etc medics won't be able to support ventilation.

Funny the things you remember from hearing your wife shouting "that's wrong, that would kill them, what they should have done is......" at 99% of TV medical dramas : - )

• Options
    edited February 2012

Is that any good...?
  • Options

I'm odd. No . Unless you count drinking in a pub before 18 or smoking fags under age.

It's not the drug thing im astounded by , it's Ketamine - Why take something that would knock out a horse and not expect it to risk your life ? Or at least not from a qualified person.

You're younger than me mate and I'm sure people were taking illegal drugs when I was growing up. Not saying it is right but it happened.

• Options

It's not the drug thing im astounded by , it's Ketamine - Why take something that would knock out a horse and not expect it to risk your life ?

Well, e's have had rat poison in, in the past and marching powder has anything from bleach to concrete in it... so ketamine is probably the cleanest 'recreational' drug about. Although ive heard stories of prologned use rotting peoples bladder, so ive no idea why im even trying to defend it tbh :)
  • Options
    lol thats defo K, maybe with a little md. mmmmm.

k hole worst experience of my life. thought it was all over.
  • Options

It's not the drug thing im astounded by , it's Ketamine - Why take something that would knock out a horse and not expect it to risk your life ?

More just for the experience. Away from reality kind of thing. Hard to explain really. Also as much as it sounds more dangerous, I believe it is more safer than the alternatives!
  • Options
    edited February 2012

It's not the drug thing im astounded by , it's Ketamine - Why take something that would knock out a horse and not expect it to risk your life ? Or at least not from a qualified person.

You're younger than me mate and I'm sure people were taking illegal drugs when I was growing up. Not saying it is right but it happened.

I agree . I was born in the summer of love when drugs were the in thing.

I suppose ive just never mixed with people who take drugs so I've never seen the point.

I can't understand why you would want to be in a situation where you wasn't in control of your own body ( like the guys above) or that you saw things that weren't there.

Unless maybe your life was desperate it was your only getaway?

• Options
    plus u cant OD from sniffing ket. will k/o you before you could take too much, so no risking life.
  • Options
    You've never been drunk then?