Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Woolwich rejects

2»

Comments

• Ibrahimovic has won a league title for 8 consecutive seasons. Anyone questioning his ability just doesn't see him often enough. Incredible player.
  • Same - swedish girl at work seemed to revere the bloke - didn't somebody put a picture of him kissing Piquet from Barcelona up some time ago?
  • Read some of the fan comments on Sky Sports, that makes it even funnier.

My Fave was:
    'Chilu Mulenga (Arsenal fan) says...
    Shocking performance by arsenal, why show up if you don't want to play? This team is sinking and I don't know what you fans in England are doing, protest for heavens sakes, draw a banner at home or something before it's too late. Change is needed and very fast, arsenal fans here in Africa are suffering, but I still love arsenal'

http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,,11065_3475709,00.html

Draw a banner at home ay.
  • arsenals next european game reminds me of heather mills

the second leg is just for show !
  • It makes me laugh how Spurs fans are so wrapped up in the fact that they had one average run in the CL last season and are going to finish above Arsenal this season. I know, every club has their rivalries, but after following a few on twitter they seem to care more about the Arsenal score than their own.
    One average run in the CL? Lol ok. Yeah, fairly average, beating the then European Champions Inter Milan in the group stages, finishing top of the group and then beating AC Milan over two legs. I'll settle for average thanks. Two of the greatest nights I've had at WHL in my lifetime.

As for Ars*nal and the rivalry. Not much to say. Take your hatred for Millwall and Palace and multiply it. Lots. We've taken all sorts of abuse from them over their superiority in the last two decades (no denying that unfortunately) but now it's pay back time. Every one of their defeats gets milked for all it's worth, it's our mission to wind every single one of their muggy fans up.

I'm just sorry Thierry Henry wont be playing in the NLD next Sunday.
    Nothing better than stoking away on a cold night. How about Redknapp for Arsenal - that would piss on a few Spurs fireworks.
    Lol. Why would Harry jump ship for an inferior team? Other than RVP, not one of their players would get in our current best starting XI.
  • edited February 2012
    I know John Boy but just imagine it. Don't forget - Spurs have got to go through the 'pour all the resources into ground development phase' yet whereas Arsenal in theory, should start reaping the benefits of having done that. If he takes the England job, you're safe - for a bit.
  • arsenals next european game reminds me of heather mills

the second leg is just for show !
    Echo, Echo!
  • I know John Boy but just imagine it. Don't forget - Spurs have got to go through the 'pour all the resources into ground development phase' yet whereas Arsenal in theory, should start reaping the benefits of having done that. If he takes the England job, you're safe - for a bit.
    When he takes it you mean :-(. Genuinely frightened by reports that Klinsmann and Jesus of Benfica are possible names in the ring as HRs replacement. Having said that, that was all trumped by a sighting of Avram Grant in a Spurs coat at training last week!