Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I do like Haynes but I don't hear people getting on BWP back. I think us fans have supported Bradley whilst he is not scoring.

Listening to Haynes talking about breaking into the first eleven is good as he is going to be working so hard.

I thought he worked hard yesterday and looked really lively and goodness me is he fast.
  • Options
    People behind me started booing when bwp came off last night absolute disgrace. You can see the guy is trying his hardest its just not working out at the moment. Anyone who gets on his back and boos isn't a charlton fan
  • Options
    People behind me started booing when bwp came off last night absolute disgrace. You can see the guy is trying his hardest its just not working out at the moment. Anyone who gets on his back and boos isn't a charlton fan
    Disgraceful. Luckily I only really hear support for him where I sit.
  • Options
    These people who boo probably did the same when we had Darren bent, just remember take his goals away at the start of the season and we would probably be mind table .Then they would have something to moan about .