Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Any suspicious circumstances/dossier/sexing-up/MI5 involvement ?
  • Mr O'Reilly, what a builder.
    He was armless in Robin's Nest.
  • Remember him best for his role as Mr O'Relly the Irish builder in Fawlty Towers.
    RIP Old fella....RIP.
  • Fantastic actor RIP
  • Liked him in that film when he was a old lag with danny dyer anyone no the name?
  • Liked him in that film when he was a old lag with danny dyer anyone no the name?
    was it mean machine?

• lick of paint
  • lick of paint
    Ha ha!! Pictured him straight away as soon as I read your quote...brilliant
  • Loved him in Robins Nest. RIP
  • I read a quote from him along the lines of "That nine muinutes in Fawlty Towers completely changed my life". Amazing that it was only 9 mins but he's so well remembered for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Loved him in the recent Willie Wonka film ,his Grand Pa character was one of the highlights of the film.
  • edited February 2012
    Loved him in Robin's Nest as I was growing up, but he played some wonderful parts in films and on stage as well. Once said the he had "...spent 52-53 years on stage, and yet "Fawlty Towers", those full 9 minutes, make me recognised anywhere in the world".

RIP Mr Kelly.

Edit: spent too long writing this and see Dave saw same quote. Lovely to see he stood out for a lot of us across many years.
  • Great charactor actor

RIP
  • This fella was great; I even remember him being good in some ropey sitcom about a supermarket with Brucie in it...

RIP
  • This fella was great; I even remember him being good in some ropey sitcom about a supermarket with Brucie in it...

RIP
    Trippers Day. Leonard Rossiter originally had the lead role but sadly died and Brucie took over.
  • Terrific in the film Waking Ned - RIP
  • Mostly unsung as an actor. Always top drawer. RIP.