Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grumpy Old Men/Women

Come on then, time to let off steam. Name one thing, just one each, that really annoys you about the yoof of today. Or if you are a younger member, one thing that us grown ups do that get to you!

I'll start off......

The fashion of wearing their jeans/trousers, mainly boys, so low that their boxers are on full show. I want to keep pulling them up, I would if it didn't get me arrested!

Comments

• Options
    the attitude when they try to get off the bus at a bus stop before the bus has stopped moving or the doors have opened,they start pressing the bell and pushing the door and tutting loudly

have some patience child!
  • Options
    The fact that they all talk fick like innit, you disrepectin me, i'll pop a cap in your rs.

Whatever happend to English Education at Schools eh ?
  • Options
    Playing their phone music loud on the bus, without head phones.

I don't want to rave at 7.20 AM.

Gonna down load some Bing Crosby and play it back to them one morning
  • Options
    Not exclusive to yoof, but music on mobile phone speakers is like being surrounded by a swarm of musical gnats.
  • Options
    They expect everything that they ask for...

My friends son has asked for a HD Telly and Sky in his bedroom. Having been told where to go in very polite terms he's now gone into a permanent strop...He's 11. Kids of today have it sooo easy, IMHO. If I wanted anything when I was that age, I used to have to save my pocket money.
  • Options
    The fact that, almost without exception, they are complete and utter arseholes
  • Options
    Agree with all the above. My daughter is 9 and wants a mobile phone, cause all her mate have one.....in fact we found out that only 4 of her friends have one so now she's not getting one until she leave's junior school for lying....2 years time ha...
  • Options
    trainers with wheels on!

who invented them?

lost count of how many times I have been crashed into at Bluey..................but I am fighting back, believe me!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]trainers with wheels on!

who invented them?

lost count of how many times I have been crashed into at Bluey..................but I am fighting back, believe me!!!!!!!

Agree with that one, BIG time. I see a kid got run over recently after going flying out on into the road wearing a pair of those things. He or she apparently has some serious injuries, so how long before the shoes get banned?
  • Options
    I think those Heelies are great, can't wait till they do adult ones !!!! :-)

As i'm a youngster, i'll go for older blokes who really should know better, but still think they are 20-something geezers, chewing gum and calling blokes the same age as then 'son'.

Son ? The bloke is 43 years old !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    think they've been banned at one shopping centre already.

i blame the parents, as you see them laughing & joking miles behind as their little darling has just run into a shopper, spilling bags all over the place.

i have taken to catching them by the arm & waiting for said parent to arrive, saying ' I think this belongs to you?'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I think those Heelies are great, can't wait till they do adult ones !!!! :-)

They'll do your knees the world of good mate!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I think those Heelies are great, can't wait till they do adult ones !!!! :-)quote]

yeah righto AFKA..............you trying to say the kids one's don't fit you ;-)
  • Options
    What annoys me is that they seem to be wasting their best years. I loved being young, but this lot just look so bloody bored.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    As i'm a youngster
    Classic!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    As i'm a youngster
    Classic!

i thought he said

'as i'm a hampster'
  • Options
    You can get Adult heelies.

Daughter has had a pair of detachable ones for a few years now, (Pre heelies) that expand to clip on to any shoe / trainer.

Bought them from a stall in Bluewater.

Have had a go meself along Hastings sea front, hurts you're calves tho.

Not recommended for us 30 Y O's
  • Options
    is it me or have young kids got so much more bottle nowadays? For example i confronted a little herbo must have been about 15/16 after he and his mates broke onto our building site. The kid was just walking through the compound like he owned the place. i said 'oi' as you do, he said 'don't worry mate im jus nikin some timba'. I laughed and said you'd better get off site before the security have you'. he said 'F**k Em!
    When the security guard went after them they started launching rocks at the poor old sod.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]the attitude when they try to get off the bus at a bus stop before the bus has stopped moving or the doors have opened,they start pressing the bell and pushing the door and tutting loudly

have some patience child!
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]The fact that they all talk fick like innit, you disrepectin me, i'll pop a cap in your rs.

Whatever happend to English Education at Schools eh ?
    [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]Playing their phone music loud on the bus, without head phones.

I don't want to rave at 7.20 AM.

Gonna down load some Bing Crosby and play it back to them one morning
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]The fact that, almost without exception, they are complete and utter arseholes
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]What annoys me is that they seem to be wasting their best years. I loved being young, but this lot just look so bloody bored.

I am 47 and I remember when I was much like all of the above. Kid's are just kid's and grumpy adults have always been grumpy. C'est la vie!!!