Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Please help Mcs Thread

MCSMCS
edited February 2012 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Right, apart from me going and stalking Ricky Gervais or Danny Greens kitchen, I wonder if you fine folk of CL can help. There has been a bug around my gaff all week, first me and Poppy get it, then Daisy yesterday, now the Mrs is throwing her ring up! So I've come home to take care of the my (on the back of being poorly) girls, sent the mrs away to bed with her germs, so the question is, what do I do today, suggestions on a stamped addressed envelope or just reply below?

Muchos Thankos.

Ollie ;-)

Comments

• Take em out in the snow!
  • Sounds like a Sky Sports News day to me.
  • Thought of the snow, but as well being pat and mick (there fore none of us have eaten properly this week) they both have coughs and splutters too!

Sky sports day is an option but then the little turds will moan! The are only 3 and 18months!
  • A DVD of Ryan Giggs greatest premiership goals. Too cold to go outside
  • Sounds like a CBeebies day to me...................
  • Think of some really good Would Ya's and post them up on here!
  • Take them soft play. Crazee Barn or somewhere like that. Gets them out the house for a couple of hours
  • Take em to one of those ball pits mate.

http://www.whale-of-a-time.com
  • Or just dose them up on calpol knock em out and watch TV all day...
  • Taking them in the outside wrapped up is the best thing to do. Being indoors either at home or elsewhere just recirculates the germs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like a Sky Sports News day to me.

You can only do that for an hour or so though. Once you've seen 'Arry in his car for the 3rd time, you know it's time to turn over.
  • All good points, did think soft play, actually daisy has suggested that along with other crazy stuff. Only problem is that Because I the age and size difference they go into different play areas, and I can't watch both! I will get out soon just need to decide! Wish there was a child friendly pub in walking distance, ventured up to the Fox on Sunday and although Erikas old man drinks there are knows the gov it didn't really feel welcoming of ( very well behaved) children. Wonder if the Prince of Wales is any better?
  • All good points, did think soft play, actually daisy has suggested that along with other crazy stuff. Only problem is that Because I the age and size difference they go into different play areas, and I can't watch both! I will get out soon just need to decide! Wish there was a child friendly pub in walking distance, ventured up to the Fox on Sunday and although Erikas old man drinks there are knows the gov it didn't really feel welcoming of ( very well behaved) children. Wonder if the Prince of Wales is any better?
    The Star and Old Mill Plumstead Common both very welcoming of kids, as is the Anchor in welling. (but that is more a resto, these days)
  • Cheers Stras although they are not walking distance, I was sposed to say the pubs I was talking about are in Nuxley Village. The old mill is a terrific boozer, occasional poster cheeseroll frequents it alot, good selection of ales etc nice atmos, when I move I'm gonna incorporate that pubs walking distance into it.
  • Give them plenty of calpol, put them to bed, go downstairs and have a big wan*
  • Sorry MCS I don't know the landlords in your area well to know if they are kid friendly.
    However Rap them up really well and them them on a walk in the woods, would be great for them.
  • edited February 2012
    If they're well enough take them out for some fresh air to feed ducks, or something else which the smaller one can join in with, and a bite to eat then bring them back into the warm and watch a dvd with them.
  • Take them for a round of golf O Dog, they can share caddy duties!
  • If they're both coughing & spluttering, dress them down a bit, take them to a nearby supermarket, stand them near the entrance doors, place a flat cap on the floor in front of them & let them cough & splutter to their hearts content (making sure you're concealed away but keeping an eye on them). The cap will fill up with money, your kids will have learnt a valuable lesson in how to earn money & got some fresh air at the same time. Use the money to put towards your season ticket, a present for the missus and some sweets for the little entrepreneurs.
  • The Zoo!
    I love the Zoo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Myself an Mini Murs both have got this at the moment.

Take them to Greenwich Park O-dog, always a winner. Or even just Danson.
  • is there a Cinema nearby?

90 mins or so of peace and quiet. Wifey took little one to see monster in paris (u) and they both had a lovely time
  • If they're both coughing & spluttering, dress them down a bit, take them to a nearby supermarket, stand them near the entrance doors, place a flat cap on the floor in front of them & let them cough & splutter to their hearts content (making sure you're concealed away but keeping an eye on them). The cap will fill up with money, your kids will have learnt a valuable lesson in how to earn money & got some fresh air at the same time. Use the money to put towards your season ticket, a present for the missus and some sweets for the little entrepreneurs.
    Lol dude I may just do this !!
  • is there a Cinema nearby?

90 mins or so of peace and quiet. Wifey took little one to see monster in paris (u) and they both had a lovely time

How old is your little one? Mines 3, will she be to young for it?
  • Never taken Daisy (3) to the cinema but she did last the whole 90 at the Valley v Carlisle in the league. Don't think poppy would be good in a cinema.
  • whilst you've been online working out what you're going to do - have they been tied in a play pen?

take em to the animals at maryon park or the zoo in surrey quays. fresh air and fun.
  • Nah we've been under a blanket watching that peedo mr tumble! I'm out now popped into my old mums and will probably take her shopping so she dont have to drive. Kids love a bit of shopping.
  • whilst you've been online working out what you're going to do - have they been tied in a play pen?

take em to the animals at maryon park or the zoo in surrey quays. fresh air and fun.
    It is called The New Den.
    Nah we've been under a blanket watching that peedo mr tumble! I'm out now popped into my old mums and will probably take her shopping so she dont have to drive. Kids love a bit of shopping.
    Did he show how to sing paedo?