Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ravel Morrison - Literary genius

"Crack head ? Go suck out u little faggot your a guy that talks if u see me you try slap me I'm in manchester every week."

If ever there was anyone who should do their talking on the pitch, I think it's this bloke.

Comments

• Is this the recent he's "getting done" about a homophobic comment?
  • He sounds like a very level headed young man and I for one fully expect him to be the next Messi.
  • He sounds like a very level headed young man and I for one fully expect him to be the next Messi.
    Apparently very talented but also telling that Man U cut him adrift after giving him a few last chances to sort himself out. In the past they have been very loyal to players who have fallen foul of the law and/or the tabloids but in this case they decided enough was enough.

• The West Ham fans will love him, I'm sure.
  • Dismal punctuation.

Was this was his response to a tweet from Sir Alex?
  • That's the problem with Twitter. I've spent most of my life only suspecting what scumbags most players are, with the occasional really bad one hitting the papers. Now I know for a fact nearly all of them are proper spanners, and I hear it straight from the horse's mouth. It would be depressing if everyone hadn't already seen it coming
  • "Crack head ? Go suck out u little faggot your a guy that talks if u see me you try slap me I'm in manchester every week."

If ever there was anyone who should do their talking on the pitch, I think it's this bloke.

More tea vicar !

• edited February 2012
    "Crack head ? Go suck out u little faggot your a guy that talks if u see me you try slap me I'm in manchester every week."

Is this a Rap?
  • With a silent 'c'
  • Half the people on my facebook talk like that, doesnt seem anything unordinary to me to be honest.
    Good use of the word 'faggot' if anything

This is why twitters good. People think footballers are different, but there not, now everyone can see it for themselves.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hurrah! Now we can see that footballers are just as moronic as some 'ordinary folk'.
  • Shows money doesn't buy class or respect
  • He's a fella that grew up in a dump and with people that have gone down the wrong path, not sure what people expect from him.

He clearly isn't the sharpest tool in the box & hasn't realised the opportunity he has, or perhaps he just really doesn't care.
  • I accept all that, but if I was his agent I'd tell him to get off twitter and generally keep his mouth shut.
    Mind you, maybe he did and the tweet was Ravel's response.
  • Lots of people grew up in rough areas but not all of them turn out like this arsewipe! It`s not about what others expect from him, it`s about what he is prepared to do for himself that matters!
  • cannot believe he can type and now wondering who turned on his lap top......mind those fisher price ones are easy to use.

If he was that Good and worth saving he would still be at Man United.

he is made for Alladyce
  • Who gives a shit
  • Who gives a shit
    Exactly!!!
  • Who gives a shit
    You should write speeches
  • Grew up on the wrong tracks! What a load of shite. He grew up in a generation that were better served by a political party, trying to eradicate child poverty, than any other generation; and it probably won't happen again. I suspect most of our great/grandfathers worked their arse off in poverty, left school before they were teens, and were able to read/write and have a political opinion of whatever persuasion.

Pisses of utter human detritus like him have no idea on deprived areas. I hate Tottenham, but going back to the 60's and the Don McCullin's photos in the Tate at the moment you can see the effects of real poverty and lost generations in London; i know he's lancastrian.

Frankly anyone who finds this sort of thing funny, is a witless moron. The mindless co-opting of cod-jamaican-rap-speak is hilarious in it's lack of jocularity. The use of language and wit by the working class was all about patter and duplicity. Gees an original yer momma joke is beyond this guy. This guy just fucked wit, and sucked tit, before entering another doomed feeble-minded English football career. And we wonder why French, Italians, Spanish and many other nationalities can analyse and think in game past 4-4-2.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bet you're pleased to get that off your chest, Colin !
  • Who gives a shit
    hi ravel
  • Grew up on the wrong tracks! What a load of shite. He grew up in a generation that were better served by a political party, trying to eradicate child poverty, than any other generation; and it probably won't happen again. I suspect most of our great/grandfathers worked their arse off in poverty, left school before they were teens, and were able to read/write and have a political opinion of whatever persuasion.

Pisses of utter human detritus like him have no idea on deprived areas. I hate Tottenham, but going back to the 60's and the Don McCullin's photos in the Tate at the moment you can see the effects of real poverty and lost generations in London; i know he's lancastrian.

Frankly anyone who finds this sort of thing funny, is a witless moron. The mindless co-opting of cod-jamaican-rap-speak is hilarious in it's lack of jocularity. The use of language and wit by the working class was all about patter and duplicity. Gees an original yer momma joke is beyond this guy. This guy just fucked wit, and sucked tit, before entering another doomed feeble-minded English football career. And we wonder why French, Italians, Spanish and many other nationalities can analyse and think in game past 4-4-2.
    well said
  • Bet you're pleased to get that off your chest, Colin !
    He's not wrong though.
  • Love all the hand-wringing apologists saying he grew up in a deprived area. Send some of these little c***s to Afghanistan, or Sudan, or Bangladesh, or Somalia and have them grow up there. Bit of a difference between having 'PS3 envy' when the next little shitbag down your road has the latest games console five days before you and having 'water envy' when the poor c*** in the hovel next to you manages to eke enough cholera-infested water out of the ground to sustain his kids for another week.
  • edited February 2012
    as above ... rarely has a nail been so accurately clubbed on the head ...
  • Fixed.
    That's the problem with Twitter. I've spent most of my life only suspecting what scumbags most players people are, with the occasional really bad one hitting the papers. Now I know for a fact nearly all of them us are proper spanners, and I hear it straight from the horse's mouth. It would be depressing if everyone hadn't already seen it coming
  • They all say that they are souljas and warriors so lets send them to a war zone.
  • You want to give Ravel Morrison a gun?
  • edited February 2012
    You want to give Ravel Morrison a gun?
    That's my reply to the "bring back national service" brigade. Do you really want to give these kids military training?