Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Neighbourhood watched" - BBC1

edited February 2012 in Not Sports Related
Anyone just watched this programme about the housing association tenants?

Jeeeesus . I would've given that chavy mug a right hander if he'd been that rude to me. People like that need shooting.

Glad the African fella got a place in the end though. Bet he will look after his place, unlike that other scumbag.

Comments

• Options
    My brother-in-law lives in a new-build HA house on a development of 16 homes with his missus and two kids. They both work. However, they are in the minority as most of the other tenants are single mums and their assorted junkie scumbag boyfriends.

The one exception is a woman who escaped Mugabe and Zimbabwe. She works two jobs, keeps her house spotless and her two daughters are polite little angels. Some of our indiginous population should follow her example!
  • Options
    It was a repeat. My background is in estate management and trust me I would have been happy if the ASB I had to deal with was of that ilk.
    I was attacked with a bottle by an ex tenant in the Crown in Eltham, my wife was threatened whilst sitting in our car while I was in the bank and some loony woman tried to scratch my eyes out during a possession hearing.

In the end I was more or less being used as a professiinal witness. When you are being forced to attend Crown Court because a flat on your patch is being used to store 100's of thousands of pounds worth of coke and to print forged money you realise its time to move on.

The lack of information sharing in these situations is terrifying. You find out that you have been in a flat alone with a paranoid schizophrenic who has done time for kidnapping, wounding etc and it focuses the mind.
  • Options
    what channel was it on?
  • Options
    The clue is in the title of the thread.
  • Options
    hahah can't believe I missed that!
  • Options
    It was a repeat. My background is in estate management and trust me I would have been happy if the ASB I had to deal with was of that ilk.
    I was attacked with a bottle by an ex tenant in the Crown in Eltham, my wife was threatened whilst sitting in our car while I was in the bank and some loony woman tried to scratch my eyes out during a possession hearing.

In the end I was more or less being used as a professiinal witness. When you are being forced to attend Crown Court because a flat on your patch is being used to store 100's of thousands of pounds worth of coke and to print forged money you realise its time to move on.

The lack of information sharing in these situations is terrifying. You find out that you have been in a flat alone with a paranoid schizophrenic who has done time for kidnapping, wounding etc and it focuses the mind.
    Don't worry Clem, your Goodwinstlylie gold plated pension makes all that worthwhile doesn't it!*

*Joke btw before we all head off in another round of that particular discussion.

• Options

You did well getting the job with that background Clem!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Good to see that Owen fella get his home in the end, whereas the chav who got evicted desrved all he got. Makes my heart bleed when he goes on about his anxiety and panic attacks...................Here's a tip mate, stop smoking pot!