Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 'Activity' section at top of the board

124»

Comments

• Maybe_baby has at times appeared on a wind up. Most evident when we were losing early in the Cardiff game. Unfortunately you just have to ignore the trolls and WUMs.
  • edited November 2012

• What's all that about Molly, offit, RCT and the mysterious rash on the activity board?!! Comical indeed!
  • Why doesnt Ken from Bexley know how to send an inbox?
  • What exactly is the Activity section supposed to be for? If it isn't for thr odd little messages in there I can't see the point of it at all.
  • Some new year cheer from the one and only JA..........
  • edited March 2013
  • CockneyCAFC and others,

People don't know you've sent those messages.
  • edited December 2013
    People are still getting this mixed up with personal messaging and a notification comes up now.
  • edited December 2013
  • Sponsored links:

• Interesting to see that we have 17 new members this month, none of whom have posted yet. Is that usual?
  • This Forum has changed for the worst...

When I joined I was forced to stand up, introduce myself and do a funny dance / song.

No one else appears to have to do that now!!

When I joined I was forced to stand up, introduce myself and do a funny dance / song.

very true ... these new ones have it easy.
  • stonemuse said:

Interesting to see that we have 17 new members this month, none of whom have posted yet. Is that usual?

Think there is currently 274 outstanding applicants.

I'm sure Katrien could interview them all for you in a day hour
    Fixed
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2017

stonemuse said:

Interesting to see that we have 17 new members this month, none of whom have posted yet. Is that usual?

Think there is currently 274 outstanding applicants.

I'm sure Katrien could interview them all for you in a day.
    What we talking here Neil a normal 8 hours with a lunch break or a Latrine version 10.00 till 2.00 with a two hour lunch break and two 1/2 hour coffee breaks? :smirk:
  • Result: One new member.

Name: Guy_LuzonIncognito.
  • stonemuse said:

I think only 6 have been approved this month. We've in general not been accepting unvouched for new applicants over the last few months for a variety of different reasons. Think there is currently 274 outstanding applicants.

Interesting though (and really disappointing) to see what people use their inbox for (when they cock it up and post it to the activity board instead).

If they are outstanding candidates, why dont you accept them?
    They must be better than the current mob?
    ;-)
  • stonemuse said:

More interesting to see what some posters put up thinking it's private message ; - )
  • Essex_Al said:

stonemuse said:

More interesting to see what some posters put up thinking it's private message ; - )
    Don't be sore Dumbo :- )

Bollocks.

I never heard anyone laughing.
  • Essex_Al said:

stonemuse said:

I am sure people would not be able to keep calm doing that stunt!
  • Essex_Al said:

stonemuse said:

I am sure people would not be able to keep calm doing that stunt!
    Depending on whose finger it was, I can imagine that to be highly gratifying.