Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool v Spurs

Pussy on pitch!

Comments

• Options
    A cat a cat a cat a cat a cat
  • Options
    The cat moved more distance and at a greater speed in its 2 minute cameo that Andy Carroll has in the whole game...
  • Options
    Liverpool making good use of their transfer kitty
  • Options
    How the hell does Dalglish pick Spearing ahead of Jonjo
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2012
    Did Jonjo not get injured again?
  • Options
    I bet he's having kittens
  • Options
    Different type of midfielder, Spearing will sit and protect the back 4, probably will not score a goal or assist all season. Jonjo unfortunately competing with Adam and Gerrard for a more advanced role.
  • Options
    And Spearing nearly scored lol!
  • Options
    But Jonjo is half Brazillian isn't he ?
  • Options
    Jonjo would have buried that. Egptian tv showed Liverpool players goin into dressing room when they turned up Jonjo was there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Liverpool making good use of their transfer kitty
    Was it Robin Van Persian or Lee Cattermole?

• Options
    Don't think there are any better teams in possesion of the ball in england than spurs, at times they are just superb
  • Options
    Half time Opta stats:

Carroll

Passes- 3 (1 completed)
    Shots- 0
    Yards covered- 16
    Hair length- Long

Tiddles

Passes- 0
    Shots- 1 (on target 1)
    Yards covered- 1010
    Hair length- Short
  • Options
    Give Carroll a break. His not been feline very well lately
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Liverpools puassing hasn't been up to scratch. I just hope that Spuds don't get mouggied with a late goal
  • Options
    Got to be a late winner from Luis Suarez , or Dirk Cat... Sorry couldn't resist!
  • Options
    poor cat, must have been terrified. funny comments though
  • Options
    Andy Carroll is having one of his best games since leaving Newcastle.

IMHO
  • Options
    If Spurs lose this it will be a catastrophe. Meowonly concern is that they are defending too deep
  • Options
    Luckily the weathers cleared up. Was a little bit moggy before kick off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    final ball's been paw most of the time.
  • Options
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ thats all that game was.
  • Options
    But Jonjo is half Brazillian isn't he ?
    And is guaranteed 80 starts and season and cost Liverpool 200 million, it was just reported as 2 million for tax purposes.
  • Options
    Spearing missed by a whisker
  • Options
    there was a paws in the game....
  • Options
    I thought it was a half decent 0-0 between two of the sky 4 5 6
    I can't believe how much I dislike liverpool now , used to love them as a kid in the 70s and 80s as they swept all before them with some of the greatest football of the time
    And I really dislike dalglish, the po faced scot who just can't do any interview without getting right arsey about something
    As for Parker , wow, that was one immense performance , he puts himself on the line .... Prolly good he had a few years rest after leaving us or he'd be half dead by now , the way he runs himself into the ground
  • Options
    I am glad I am not the only one who dislikes Dalglish, he irritates me every time he is interviewed.
    He needs to just let the Suarez thing drop he is dragging down the previously good name of Liverpool everytime he comments on it, let it go Kenny he was found guilty and admitted using offensive words. Whether he thought they were offensive or not is no defence and is irrelevant.
  • Options
    Dalglish can be quite amusing when he wants to be but at the moment he's just making himself look a bit of a prat.

Thought this was a reasonably entertaining game for a 0-0.
  • Options
    Probably just as well it was a tabby and not a black cat...
  • Options
    Ah Suarez. Such a pleasant individual. Not content with trying to castrate Parker, he also tried to gouge his eye out...

Great result for us last night, given we had Kaboul, Lennon and vdV out injured. Parkerwas absolutely outstanding, as was young Jake Livermore and the back four.