Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cirque Du soleil - Michael Jackson - Immortal

edited February 2012 in Not Sports Related
Anyone got tickets for this show in OCTOBER?
Trying to get some for missus 40th,

Not seen any previous C.D.S. performances - recommended ?

Comments

• edited February 2012
    I was lucky enough to go and see a Cirque Du soleil performance a few years back. I was given the ticket as a gift and thought "oh bloody great, now I have to sit through a circus". Never been a fan of that sort of thing.

I walked out of there convinced I'd witnessed the best performance ever put on by man (apart from wembley 98 of course).

So I would say do whatever you can to get these tickets and don't be afraid to spend extra for a better view, you won't be disappointed.
  • Seen CDS 5 or 6 times now - amazing every time

Going next week to see Totem - got fantastic seats

They reserve best seats in the house for Amex card holders so call if you have one and they'll look after you

Strongly suggest you go if you can
  • Unbelievable show
  • They have just added a third show on the Sunday, just got 2.

Get in quick!
  • A lot if it looks like the Thiller Show that is showing in the west end. I took my kids last year . Enjoyable but not spectacular .
  • Saw one show many years ago at Bettersea power station, very strange show and very very good.
  • I saw Totem a couple of weeks back. First CDS performance I've seen and thought it was amazing. Enjoyed every minute.
  • Saw one show many years ago at Bettersea power station, very strange show and very very good.
    I saw one there 10 years ago - that's what got me started

• The only seats that are not in the Gods via seatwave etc are about 120 quid each.
    Gonna have to suck it up I suppose, but sounds like a good experience.
  • Thats what we just paid for Totem. It is an expensive show sadly

Worth it though
  • Sponsored links:

• The only seats that are not in the Gods via seatwave etc are about 120 quid each.
    Gonna have to suck it up I suppose, but sounds like a good experience.
    Definitely worth the extra money, although I'd have no interest in this particular event as I seem to be in a minority that can't stand the one-gloved freak. Wouldn't pay money to see the man himself and I won't to see a show about him.
  • saw Beatles by Cirque du Soleil in vegas over the summer... it was truly amazing

have also seen them do their thing in Macau...also spectacular

was disappointed to miss Totem in London this time

would go to the Michael Jackson thing if I were in the country

recommended!
  • What has CDS got to do with the kiddie fiddler?
  • Now booked - cheers all.