Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"downie"

2»

Comments

• Options
    No I wasn't - does that not allow me an opinion on this issue ?
  • Options
    You've got an opinion on something that you don't know what was meant..and I guess Sullivan doesn't either.
    Anyway I was at The Valley..........would you like to hear about the goal or the game?
  • Options
    I think its Robbie Elliot who uses the term 'downie'
    Could be - I don' t know how it all works in truth

So you don't really know who's saying what about who.
    Why don't you give it a rest aye.
  • Options
    Reason to be outraged number 764
  • Options
    If you bunch of morons lift the carpet high enough you'll be able to hide all sorts under there.

Sad that you think it's acceptable.

Hey ho.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Who the fook is saying that you paper hat..we've just finished a match with a wonder goal.........just all getting in from the game and unwinding and you're on here twittering on about something that is pure speculation on your part.
    Your sense of timing and logic is simply ridiculous!
  • Options
    I've changed the category of the thread to Fun / Jokes / Captions so you can avoid it easier - sorry if it distracted you or caused offence.
  • Options
    I've changed the category of the thread to Fun / Jokes / Captions so you can avoid it easier - sorry if it distracted you or caused offence.
    You think it's funny? a joke? sicko

;)
  • Options
    oh crikey tell me the whisper option is no longer...
  • Options
    Oh don't come the bloody burning martyr stuff PL.......... FFS!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Twitter, eh?

People will make their banter public by using Twitter.

And then you've got people analysing other peoples' banter to the nth degree.
  • Options
    Why is this being highlighted? He said something bad. He didn't mean it in an offensive way.
  • Options

Knob
    My genitals find that offensive, I feel you should be banned
  • Options
    Someone sink this thread please
  • Options
    I'm deeply offended by something written on here that I have second guessed to mean exactly what I want it to mean .......apparently a PL54 is an adapter for a Panasonic camera and I feel hurt by such a blatant use if this forum for advertising .
  • Options
    edited February 2012
  • Options
    I'm deeply offended by something written on here that I have second guessed to mean exactly what I want it to mean .......apparently a PL54 is an adapter for a Panasonic camera and I feel hurt by such a blatant use if this forum for advertising .
    Well I think it is acceptable and people just need to chill out and only listen to my point of view. Dick head

• Options
    You guys are hilarious - so funny.
  • Options
    Well I think it is acceptable and people just need to chill out and only listen to my point of view. Dick head

Job done me thinks cpl
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    You guys are hilarious - so funny.
    Whereas you most certainly are not...calling for a guy to be sacked and ending his career over a comment that you (and quite likely he) doesn't even know what it means.........Jeeeeeeeeeezuz H Christ!!
    You then try to say that we are uncaring...........but it's OK for you to suggest a guy should lose his living, demonised and be put up for public ridicule.
    We are not all perfect and say and do things we may regret.
    Any way PL, how about the game last night..........what did you think?.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why doesn't someone just go on Twitter and ask him what it means? It might be innocent, it might not, what is the point in arguing over speculation?
  • Options
    Why doesn't someone just go on Twitter and ask him what it means? It might be innocent, it might not, what is the point in arguing over speculation?
    Exactly Hamer Time.........and just 30 minutes after a match has finished with as spectacular a goal that you could ever wish to see and that we all wanted to discuss..........PL still hasn't (well as far as I know that is) commented on the game.....which he wasn't at incidently.
    Amongst other things the timing of his comments were unfortunately not good.

• Options
    Hate to bring this back up but just to clear Sullivan's name it was Elliott who called him that. whatever it means.

It should be read correctly before directing damaging allegations at one of our players and calling for them to be sacked.
  • Options
    Well this has been sunk with Sullivan's name "sullied" @pl54 you should apologise
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    But it doesn't matter because downie means someone from Downham doesn't it - clearly nobody meant any offence or was being derogatory towards the disabled in any way.

Sorry Sullivan - you are an innocent man. Elliott too you downie.

Crack on everyone, it's clearly fine.

Humbly

PL54

• Options
    But it doesn't matter because downie means someone from Downham doesn't it - clearly nobody meant any offence or was being derogatory towards the disabled in any way.

Sorry Sullivan - you are an innocent man. Elliott too you downie.

Crack on everyone, it's clearly fine.

Humbly

PL54

That come across as sour grapes PL54 and a hollow and meaningless apology.

• Options
    Humbly? Hardly. I didnt say it didnt matter or was clearly fine. I'm just shocked you were calling for someone to be sacked when he had done nothing wrong.