Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New housing development in Eltham

edited January 2012 in Not Sports Related
Afternoon all,

Completely off topic but does anyone have any information or website etc on the new 3/4 bed houses being built on Footscray Road near Eltham high street, sort of opposite the Sainsburys petrol garage? Googled to hell and back and can't find anything. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Was gonna look at them as well, cos not read much elsewhere. Too far to the station for my liking. Can't recall what the name was either.
  • 15 min walk max is it not? I could do with the exercise to be honest!
  • i think its all to do with the development of the cons club.
  • Afternoon all,

Completely off topic but does anyone have any information or website etc on the new 3/4 bed houses being built on Footscray Road near Eltham high street, sort of opposite the Sainsburys petrol garage? Googled to hell and back and can't find anything. Thank you in advance.
    I would say your post about "the new 3/4 bed houses being built on Footscray Road near Eltham high street" on a thread titled "New housing development in Eltham" was actually completely ON topic......

• I think the builders are croudace homes
    Cheers, their website has no mention of it, I think il have a drive past after work tonight.
    Sherlocks's brother?
  • I think the builders are crude ass homes
    I'd heard the bottom had fallen out of the market

• Scheme comprises refurbishment of the Eltham Conservative Club including construction of a two-storey side extension, ground floor side and rear extension, first floor side extension and new car park layout. The proposal also includes development of site to provide 12 three-bedroom and 1 four-bedroom houses and 2 one-bedroom and 6 two-bedroom flats with associated car parking and vehicular access (off Footscray Road). Other works include provision of a Community Hall, relocation of bowling green and refuse storage provision (departure from the unitary development plan). The associated works include access roads, enabling, infrastructure, sewer systems and landscaping.
  • Sponsored links:

• IF that doesn't work go to Greenwich planning site and search 10/1963/F
  • Thank you