Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tonight in South London!

Just noticed - not the sharpest at times I admit! - that not only are we at home tonight but also we have Palarse at home playing their "real" rivals Brighton and Millwall at home in a sort of London derby with Watford. Son advised to "exercise caution" at London Bridge this evening as he travels down!

How the hell did the police and football authorities allow us to reschedule our game to tonight when the other 2 showers are also at home tonight?

Will also be interesting to see how much bigger our crowd is compared to Millwall.

Comments

• Probably because they possessed the vain hope that grown adults can behave themselves and not act like the runts who rioted in the summer costing the tax payer a fortune in the process.
  • Probably cos there will be no trouble at Millwall, none at yours and won't Brighton get off at Croydon or something?

• Spurs are at home to Wigan tonight too.
  • Well I hope the Wigan & Bury fans have had the good sense to hire a mini bus and share the cost
  • Unless watford do you 6-1 again. Someone might end up chasing a player round the pitch :D

But think you will beat watford tonight with palarse drawing
  • Well I hope the Wigan & Bury fans have had the good sense to hire a mini bus and share the cost
    Lol spot on. The wigan fans dont even take up 2 whole blocks when they come to WHL bless em.
    Unless watford do you 6-1 again. Someone might end up chasing a player round the pitch :D
    I was really impressed with Watford on Friday night. If they play like that for the rest of the season, they'll be climbing places in no time.

• I wonder if we can attract more for the mouth watching mid week fixture against Bury than the weird derby. Probably not.
  • Why waste money on a mini van? Surely a fiat Panda would be cheaper to hire?
  • Palace might actually get the biggest gate as its the gay derby and probably 4000 Albion fans.

Think all 3 teams from South London (well technically one is East London and the other is Surrey) will win tonight.

• edited January 2012

Think all 3 teams from South London (well technically one is East London and the ) will win tonight.

You mean us? We are certainly on the East side of London. More East than South.
  • Sponsored links:

• As the Charlton postcode tells us ....!
  • As the Charlton postcode tells us ....!
    You can't keep a good 'old un' down neither can you keep an old 'good un' down.

• Think all 3 teams from South London (well technically one is East London and the ) will win tonight.

But Millwall are originally from East London, not south-east London, i.e. north of the river, I presume he is the point he is making...
  • Postcodes are there for the benefit of the Post Office and no one else. If you really believe postcodes mean anything how is it that according to the Post Office there is no such place as North East London, nor South London.
  • It is surprising that all three are playing at home tonight.

Normally it's done so us and Palace are at home one week and Millwall the next.

could probably do it in a motorcycle with sidecar combo

• Think all 3 teams from South London (well technically one is East London and the ) will win tonight.

But Millwall are originally from East London, not south-east London, i.e. north of the river, I presume he is the point he is making...
    Millwall were from the East End, not East London....
  • Yeah the visits of bury brighton and watford will be a massive headache for the met on this freezing evening
    could probably do it in a motorcycle with sidecar combo

Wallace and Grommit are Bury supporters .....?

• Didn't this happen last season when we played Brighton on the same day as the Nigels played the Spanners?
  • Sponsored links:

• Loads of agro at Palace last night according to a fan here where I work. Must have been handbags everywhere....
  • Loads of agro at Palace last night according to a fan here where I work. Must have been handbags everywhere....

• Apparently palace were kept in their own ground & were diverted through other routes home for their own safety.

But apparently, South London is theirs. Just not that part of South London, which was Brighton's last night.
  • Showed my Palace colleague that picture and he said - "It was bad, but not that bad"

A bit of humour from a Nigel.
  • Brighton all over Norwood Junction & Croydon last night!

Not an ultra to be seen...