Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The transfer deadline day thread - Jan 2012

As tradition, avoiding Football Rumours style rubbish, anything of interest chuck in here.

Comments

• Options
    Bournemouth want Swindons Matt Richie aparently....
  • Options
    west brom agree fee to sign birminghams liam ridgewell
  • Options
    Cant see us adding anymore, just hope we hold on to everyone.
  • Options
    Cant see us adding anymore, just hope we hold on to everyone.
    Everyone?
  • Options
    I think todays more about who the oppo can keep hold of rather than anything to do with us.
  • Options
    Ricardo Vaz te in talk with West Ham from Barnsley
  • Options
    Bournemouth have had offers for Colchesters Wordsworth rejected
  • Options
    Powell has already said he is not planning to bring anyone else in.... I would omly expect one loan player Hogan if QPR were prepared to let him go. We should have enough for promotion now. Wr got cover in all positions now and others can come in and "do a job". once today is over is the loan market still available and if so for how long?
  • Options
    Orient's Stephen Dawson, who many on here liked the look of, is to have a medical at Barnsley after they agreed a fee.
  • Options
    Donny seal relegation by flogging Billy Sharp to Southampton, thus denying me an away fixture for next season. :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All getting very excited on SSN,just waiting for Big Jim now,its his favourite time of the year :)
  • Options
    As far as Charlton goes, any activity on our part is likely to be a loan either way. This has to have been one of the quietest transfer windows ever, can't see that changing.
  • Options
    can see Doc and Hayes going on loan and a few fringe players too to join Bover and Popo departing. Wouldn't surprise me to see Marshall from Barnet arrive and Waggy depart.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    can see Doc and Hayes going on loan and a few fringe players too to join Bover and Popo departing. Wouldn't surprise me to see Marshall from Barnet arrive and Waggy depart.
    check the rumour thread, somebody is claiming Marshall has just been done for drugs
    falconwood_1 8:58AM Quote Mark Marshall, the Barnet winger we have been linked with, has just been done for drugs and has been suspended by Barnet.

• Options
    ooops, not seen that. Scrub him out then.
  • Options
    Bolton bid £7m for Palace's Zaha
  • Options
    Interestingly, the Peterborough chairman has just tweeted its not going well, all the players they are after are at clubs doing well and won't sell until the summer.

I've no doubt we are probably one of them.
  • Options
    Andy keogh signed for millwall. Not a bad signing from them
  • Options
    Millwall signing Andy Keogh from Wolves, good signing for them.
  • Options
    Surprised to see Sharp go to Southampton as the Saints have plenty of goal scoring options. Quality player though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I saw him play for Wolves at Wigan a couple of years ago and he was outstanding - I can't understand why he didn't make it in the top division.
  • Options
    Loan or perm?
  • Options
    Loan or perm?
    2 and a half year deal by all accounts

• Options
    Perm. 2 and a half years . Should be good enough to keep them up which is a real shame
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Looks like he has been done for "rugs", not offence to sell carpets is it?

• Options
    Looks like he has been done for "rugs", not offence to sell carpets is it?

Dodgy syrup maybe?

• Options
    Have Wednesday made their six big signings yet?
  • Options
    Adam Smith going to Leeds on loan, so MK Dons are losing their first-choice right back.
  • Options
    Bolton bid £7m for Palace's Zaha
    about 6m too much imo

• Options
    CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic FC
    IF there's any news, we'll let you know WHEN everything's been finalised as usual (MW) #cafc #thatsthewayweofficiallyroll

CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic FC
    I'm making this clear so no one wastes time asking us about this rumour & that speculation, & then gets hump when they're ignored (MW) #cafc
    57 minutes ago
    Charlton Athletic FC

Matt Wright desperately trying to avoid writing "You can believe it when it's on the OS" : - )