Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How many will Bury bring tomorrow night?

I reckon 125

Comments

• Airman will know how many they've sold in advance.

Can they buy at the gate?
  • Airman will know how many they've sold in advance.

Can they buy at the gate?
    On the basis the away end takes 3200 methinks the answer is yes!

• 195 london based bury fans to attend

they took 2,095 to rochdale for their local derby on saturday (impressive)
  • 195 london based bury fans to attend

they took 2,095 to rochdale for their local derby on saturday (impressive)
    Give you that when they struggle to get 3k

Might have to take off a couple of zeros there Mendonca!
  • 27,111......... but seriously about 400
  • Sponsored links:

• To be fair to them, the team is mid-table and going nowhere, their home fans have a 450 mile round trip on a cold Tuesday and Everton v Citeh are on Sky, so ANY support is a credit to them. I'll be interested to see how Franchise do in 2 weeks time.

I guess Bury will have 177.
  • I bet its a bigger percentage of their average home gate than what we took there.

And a Saturday in August against a Tuesday in January isnt a fair comparison
  • To be fair to them, the team is mid-table and going nowhere, their home fans have a 450 mile round trip on a cold Tuesday and Everton v Citeh are on Sky, so ANY support is a credit to them. I'll be interested to see how Franchise do in 2 weeks time.

Yeah Milton Keynes have pretty dreadful support, although as much dislike them I am amazed they manage so many at home

• I bet its a bigger percentage of their average home gate than what we took there.

And a Saturday in August against a Tuesday in January isnt a fair comparison
    That's how I work out the away followings, to be honest if they bring 100, proportionally that would equate to what we took up there

• 150 - attendance 14,050
  • edited January 2012
  • Sponsored links:

• They have only dipped under 200 away fans once this season. Yeovil away. Personally think it will be around 250.
  • edited January 2012
    Lets face it, any Bury fan that makes it into the Valley is worth 10 fake faux premiership fans (see other thread), so if they bring 250 fans it would be the equivalent of 2,500 Manchester United fans. Advance respeck to any Shakers who come to the Valley tomorrow.
  • edited January 2012
    To be fair to them, the team is mid-table and going nowhere, their home fans have a 450 mile round trip on a cold Tuesday

And it is always warmer down South on a Tuesday night, isn't it?... 201 fans...
  • edited January 2012
    To the tune of 'Sing when you're winning'

'Come in a mini........You must have come in a mini........Come in a mini............You must have come in a mini'
  • I'll go for 300 so maybe new ground syndrome and London based Shakers making it quite respectable.
  • edited January 2012
    Lets face it, any Bury fan that makes it into the Valley is worth 10 fake faux premiership fans (see other thread), so if they bring 250 fans it would be the equivalent of 2,500 Manchester United fans. Advance respeck to any Shakers who come to the Valley tomorrow.
    True there. The new Welsh glory hunters that are filling Swansea each week should take note. They only took 200 to Bolton in the cup last weekend.

I reckon 215 and well done those lads and lasses for making the effort to attend a mid-week match with away-win odds that could buy you a row of terraces in Rochdale.
    To the tune of 'Sing when you're winning'

'Come in a mini........You must have come in a mini........Come in a mini............You must have come in a mini'
    I used to own a mini when i was dating my first 'proper' girlfriend. Mine had plastic seats.

......I'll get my coat.