Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton on SkySports

Comments

• Options
    Walsh might have made more effort with our game an an ex-player?
    Not likely - he seems to have conveniently erased the fact that we made him as a player completely out of his mind.
  • Options
    He probably can't remember us as he had a few clubs after he left.
  • Options
    The bloke seems really bored to be there watching the game perhaps he should have taken the afternoon off and spent it in the pub
  • Options
    Probably likes to live off the fact he's ex- Liverpool etc. Not one of our favourites. How old was he when he left? I remember seeing him as a 16 year old and my dad telling me he was good. Bought the same time as another Paul - Elliott?
  • Options
    Yep - Luton took them both for an absolute steal. Walsh was good, but a bit flash, and not good as he thought he was. Elliott, on the other hand, was absolute class.
  • Options
    was more pissed off when Elliot left than Walsh. Paul Walshes brother is a gobby Smallwall knoblet
  • Options
    I agree about Elliot, Walsh was a bit of a flash git and was not entirely surprised how his career went. Hardly ever heard either of them referred to as ex-Charlton which is where they both made their names
  • Options
    Forget skysports........match thread is the place to be!! LOL
  • Options
    Elliot is involved with lots of stuff outside footie but he has been back to The Valley a good many times-----Walsh just seems embarrassed to be even mentioned that he was one of ours----tosser.
  • Options
    It really stuck in Merson's throat to praise us but I don't care as I am only interested in the results not what he or the others on SS say about us. At least Jeff Stelling was more upbeat, recognising how far clear we are and that the other teams are looking for second.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It really stuck in Merson's throat to praise us but I don't care as I am only interested in the results not what he or the others on SS say about us. At least Jeff Stelling was more upbeat, recognising how far clear we are and that the other teams are looking for second.
    This...
  • Options
    I hope the Editor changes this to a Merson hate page now lol.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Charlton were talked about on T.V for more than a minute.

(faints in shock)
  • Options
    What did they say?
  • Options
    merson is a k***
  • Options
    "Sky" said that ?!
  • Options
    merson is a k***
    "kook"?
    "kink"?
    "kaka"?
  • Options
    Charlton were talked about on T.V for more than a minute.

(faints in shock)
    haha
  • Options
    Does anyone know if gillette soccer special is on tonight can't find it anywhere ?
    If it is on then surely we'd be on the panel !
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Does anyone know if gillette soccer special is on tonight can't find it anywhere ?
    If it is on then surely we'd be on the panel !
    Dont think its on tonight....they may still give updates but no main programme by the looks of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dont look like it..........greyhounds are on haresssssssssssssssssssss running
  • Options
    there will be updates on sky sports news, no main show as think theres only league one/two football tonight no need to get merson out of the pub..
  • Options
    Was hoping from the title we were going to be on skysports!
  • Options
    Was hoping from the title we were going to be on skysports!
    It was created when we was on skysports, But it's a no for tonight as the fixtures are only league 1 and 2 fixtures.
  • Options
    radio mw 774 get the commentary --good reception in Kent
  • Options
    Am a bit far away for MW, but there's always Player
  • Options
    Am a bit far away for MW, but there's always Player
    How's that Fi...turn Plaayer's uggs the right way and you get a reception! ;-)
  • Options
    I'd rather not think about that, thanks - ugh (uggs not Plaayer, I've never met him)!
  • Options
    Just tried mw 774 & some DJ says hes on till 10pm and he got the Military wives! not a mention of CAFC
  • Options
    I wonder if we will be on the main panel today? If I'm correct, I don't think they have the fa cup games as main games. Also if so I wonder if it will be streamed.