Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wendies,Blades,Stevenage FACUP

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
I notice that 3 of the top six in League 1 are in FA CUP action today so that must be good news for the addicks especially as they all have reasonable cup draws against opposition teams that they have a good chance of beating. More goods news for the club I think, especially when we may put some more daylight between them at Exeter. Very important to get a good result today and lets hope they all get through into the next round and pick up the odd red card and injury to strengthen further our position

Comments

• Options
    Draws and replays for the Sheffield clubs would be the ideal result.
  • Options
    We can now feel the benefit of the Fulham loss :)
  • Options
    I'll be cheering on 4-4s with 3 red cards in each of the Sheffield games
  • Options
    and a replay with extra time
  • Options
    and a penalty shootout which lasts for two days.
  • Options
    Utd take a stuffing and the MASSIVE have to play a replay.

Could have been worse. just hope weds beat blackpool at home and the fixtures really start to pile up.
  • Options
    massive game for the massive at home, Stevenage also into the hat, think its between the blades and Udders for 2nd spot
  • Options
    A win for Stevenage, a replay for the massive & heavy defeat for Sheff Utd. Not a bad set of results really when you consider the win at Exeter. Was thinking Exeter could be a potential banana skin. The bandwagon rolls on.....
  • Options
    but what about Crawley? .. the win at Hull must be the turn up of the day
  • Options
    Apparently Crawley were being heavily backed early in the day at 4/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently Crawley were being heavily backed early in the day at 4/1
    I was out of context here as the post seems to refer to the impact of the FA cup on our division, but given the Creepies FA cup run last year, perhaps today's result is not so surprising after all.
  • Options
    I didn't realise til today, that Crawley nicked Sanchez Watt off the Wendies for the rest of the season
  • Options
    I didn't realise til today, that Crawley nicked Sanchez Watt off the Wendies for the rest of the season
    they got loadsa money, a shrewd manager and a GOOD team
  • Options
    Sheffield Utd 0-4 Birmingham FT
    Redmond 18
    Rooney 38
    Elliott 58
    Rooney 78

Interesting this - all the four goals were scored exactly 20 minutes apart...

• Options
    something in that as that is the average time between orgasms in a sex film -i once read/heard somewhere
  • Options
    something in that as that is the average time between orgasms in a sex film -i once read/heard somewhere
    I'm sure that there is a phd thesis in there somewhere ..
  • Options
    The Wendies have got a big fixture on Tuesday. Away to MKD. If they lose and we win, 13 points clear...Hmmn.
  • Options
    swords_alive 9:12PM Quote
    something in that as that is the average time between orgasms in a sex film -i once read/heard/watched somewhere
  • Options
    And there is the very reason why VHS and the remote control was invented, to enable fast forward to a more interesting part of the film. FACT
  • Options
    What sort of saddo times the gaps between orgasms in sex films? Hang on, probably not the worst job in the world!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2012
    If the Wendies get a big draw next round be interesting to see how it impacts on them. Also notice Megson is whinging already about cancelled League matches and playing Tuesday /Saturday.....the Massive could come a little stuck me thinks