Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stag Do Punishments / Barcelona advice

Right, as you're all aware from my bitching, i'm away this weekend due to our resident Spurs fan JOHNBOYUK's stag weekend in Barcelona.

As an armchair Spurs fan :-), he obviously had no consideration for football fixtures when he was organising it. But dragging me away from the Valley this weekend is as devasting a blow that a man could take.

So revenge is in order.

Your worst stitch up suggestions possible please that me and Need a Pint can administer:

Comments

• Options
    AFKA I refer thee to my story about the rugby lads in Canterbury.

Caught drinking pint in wrong hand

Trousers

King size Mars bar

Sole of a shoe

Need I say more???
  • Options
    Get him onstage at www.bagdad.com (not safe for work)...

Am out there for a stag do in April - a list of where to go (apart from the above) and where not to go would be appreciated
  • Options
    Definitely no consideration shown by my Man United supporting other half when she chose Easter Saturday as the wedding day as its clashes with Chelsea v Spurs... It must be said I'm quite partial to the odd Mars Bar, but definitely dont want to consume one in the fashion Carter described a few months back. That brought a tear to my eye...
  • Options
    Aside from making him drink more booze which normally ends up bringing a premature end to the fun and games pick up some of those veet waxing strips. Everytime he forfits he gets one on various parts of his anatomy...

As for games you can't go wrong with the Golf ball, simply get it in your drink and you have to see it off, you then have control of the golf ball. gets quite devious as the evening goes on and people ungard there drinks so they can have control of the ball and stich someone else up.
  • Options
    and it wasn't even frozen....

If anyone has any bar / club advice on Barcelona be much appreciated. We'll arrive just after the Scousers have left, having raped and pillaged the city.

We're taking in Barca v Ath Bilbao on the Sunday
  • Options
    Wearing an Arsenal top on the Sat night out?
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Wearing an Arsenal top on the Sat night out?

Evil...pure evil...I think I'd rather be stripped naked and be handcuffed to a lamppost...
  • Options
    I think the main activity is down at the Port in the evening. loads of bars all in one area. too many to mention.

One night me and a friend went into the Baja Beach club which is just further across from the port... total Cheese nightclub but might be good if a large crowd of you! topless spanish/argentian men dancing on the bar etc. I think there were women in bikinis but we werent looking in their direction.
  • Options

hadn't thought of that one, like it !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

hadn't thought of that one, like it !

I work with a Spud and a Gooner and the forfeit following the Carling Cup match was for the spud to wear and Arsenal tie all day and also be photographed kissing the badge of the Gooners shirt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Travel Bar is a good place to find other Brits, they also run bar crawls and all that.

There's also a fairly cheesy club on the Placa del Real (?) which tends to be the place to go for stag/hen dos, can't remember its name due to consuming lots of Estrella Damm.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]

Evil...pure evil...I think I'd rather be stripped naked and be handcuffed to a lamppost...

Johnboy that can be arranged mate!
  • Options

is your brother going? isn't he arsenal?

how is he btw
  • Options
    I have a wedding dress that you can borrow to put him in. We made Glass wear it in Liverpool for his Stag doo. We also made him wear a Portugal shirt with Ronaldo on the back!!

Strap a ball and chain to his ankle (Glass has this aswell) and go and buy the worst aftershave you can and smother him in it.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Not really a forfeit, but....Had fun in Canberra on a Buck's night last year - the hen was forced to dress as wonderwoman, the buck as spiderman. A bar crawl on Australia day evening was a f*cking riot!
    IMG_2333.JPGIMG_2279.JPG
  • Options
    Last stag night I went to was a joint Stag / Hen night, and they both had t-shirts with a list of challenges on that they had to fulfil, and get ticked off with fabric pen, and photographic evidence where possible. These included:
    * Have your photo taken in a compromising position with an inflatable animal
    * Try your best chat up line on the sexiest member of the bar staff.
    * Fake an orgasm in the style of an Ewok (it's a long story)
    * Serenade the best man with a show tune of your choice
    and of course the traditional "Kiss as many women as possible, and get them to sign your t-shirt as proof."
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Wearing an Arsenal top on the Sat night out?[/quote]

Evil...pure evil...I think I'd rather be stripped naked and be handcuffed to a lamppost...[/quote]

how is he btw[/quote]

He's doing alright Suzi, I believe he's meeting up with Mr Salthouse in the near future...something about at footy reunion... Oh and he's very much Ars*nal...and so are more than half of the blighters coming to Barcelona unfortunately...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

how is he btw

He's doing alright Suzi, I believe he's meeting up with Mr Salthouse in the near future...something about at footy reunion... Oh and he's very much Ars*nal...and so are more than half of the blighters coming to Barcelona unfortunately...

that'll be joyful then!
    i heard that there was talk of a reunion, dave does play football still with jimmy, adam, and others (they all go to the venue together weekly too)
    my brother didn't seem so keen on the football reunion though if it meant actually playing again.
    can't say i'd be that enthusiastic about going down and watching them again either :-)

only if adam's nan came and brought fox glacier mints!