Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Last 5 minutes of a game

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
Nicked this from Owlstalk ... shows that we are the only club that seems to be able to close off a game in the last 5 minutes

Here's how the top six currently would be if all games this season lasted 85 minutes.

------------------------------------------PLD---------------PTS---------------------GD-------------PTS +/- IN LAST 5MINS------------
1. CHARLTON ATHLETIC----------26------------------58----------------------+30----------------GAINED 2 POINTS --------------
2. SHEFFIELD UNITED-------------27------------------57-----------------------+23----------------DROPPED 4 POINTS-----------
3. SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY-----26------------------56-----------------------+15----------------DROPPED 6 POINTS-----------
4. HUDDERSFIELD TOWN--------27------------------53-----------------------+28--------------------LEVEL-------------------------
5. MILTON KEYNES DONS--------25-----------------49------------------------+24----------------DROPPED 2 POINTS----------
6. STEVENAGE BOROUGH-------26-----------------43------------------------+15----------------DROPPED 1 POINT-------------

Comments

• Options
    Interesting stats, obviously nothing but a good thing! The Wendies having dropped 6 points in the last 5 minutes is a lot! They'd still be a way behind us if they hadn't done so, but they'd feel much closer if they'd kept those points!
  • Options
    The 2 points gained must of been the win against Yeovil.
    Wasn't the Oldham game 2 points dropped in the last 5mins, that was a very late goal.
  • Options
    Is it just me or does our result always take a long time to come up on Soccer Saturday? Any stats for how much added time we are playing at the end of both halves anyone?
  • Options
    richie8 12:51PM
    Is it just me or does our result always take a long time to come up on Soccer Saturday? Any stats for how much added time we are playing at the end of both halves anyone?
    I agree that our game does always seem to be the last one to finish.
  • Options
    TheBrand09

I thought their goal came seven minutes from the end.
  • Options
    Scunthorpe equalised in the last min against us.
  • Options
    I have given up chewing fingernails and have reverted to thumb sucking in the last 5 mins, wish we could close games off
  • Options
    Not sure where they got that information from. We've dropped two against Scunthorpe and gained two away at Yeovil which by my reckoning puts us "LEVEL" like Huddersfield.