Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would Ya

edited January 2012 in Not Sports Related

Comments

• Options
    After a few bevvys.... YES
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    thats a good one - certainly wouldn't rule it out - she's not great but has what i call a 'big swing' factor - if she assembles and displays it all correctly, she can look alright.
  • Options
    Errr...... don't think so thanks!
  • Options
    As long as she promised not to talk
  • Options
    YES!

• Options
    A proper would ya! She's rough as old rope but we all know far too well that after a few jars you wouldn't think twice about filling her sausage wallet.
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Rough as old rope. Are you talking about the character of Bianca or Patsy Palmer herself.

Got absolutely beautiful colour hair. Very striking looking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2012
    PP.

and i would, always had something for red tops
  • Options
    A ginger's a ginger B!
  • Options
    Mmmm have to ask RICKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • Options
    She's dog rough Curb_It! I've nothing against ladies that are kissed by fire, Karen Gillen is in my current top 10, but Patsy Palmer does not do it for me. No, Nada, Nein! Bulldog chewing a wasp...
  • Options
    YES!
  • Options
    No i dont get the dog rough bit. She's a nice woman.
  • Options
    Her character's dog rough in Eastenders although she looks better there in the top picture.
  • Options
    Nice woman? Not really taken into account with Would ya's!
  • Options
    i think she's half sort in real life. bit skinny but no way ugly.
  • Options
    I'm sure that Miranda Hart is a "nice woman". Wouldn't wanna go near her growler though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shouldn't that be todger?
  • Options
    Deffo a Yes from me..........and she could call me Rickyyyyyyyy all night long !!!
  • Options
    all about growler image for me though.

Miranda Hart would, I imagine have a huge, roughed-up fearsome one whereas PP's would be small, delightful & rose scented.
  • Options
    But I would imagine that Miranda's got a lot less mileage on the clock
  • Options
    can't argue with that
  • Options
    Less mileage but an absolute horror scene full of rust. Having said that, i guess PP's would look a bit rusty.
  • Options
    Saw her at the kids paddling pool , in the park next to Charlton Lido a few years ago,eating an ice cream......
    yes from me ....... I would lick her '99' anytime........
  • Options
    Yes from me too.
  • Options
    Yeah she's worth a go, probably pure filth
  • Options
    yes for novelty and research purposes