Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Phone Calls from Charlon Athletic Football Club

edited January 2012 in Rumours
Is here anyone else getting these? I was in the doctors surgery when i got a call today?

Comments

• You have been picked out on CCTV for standing at Fulham :-)
  • I hope you told them you were injured!
  • im only 4ft 11 so must habe been sitting lol
  • in all honesty i wanted to go but couldn't
  • I don't mind get mind getting a phone call as long as it's that little sort from the ticket office.
  • I don't mind get mind getting a phone call as long as it's that little sort from the ticket office.
    You never returned his last call :-)
    Yep, know who you mean!
  • just went to answer my phone this time as it wad THREE asking me I was happy with my contract and so I said "yes thank you very much" and put the phone down !!! The other time was a charming lady saying she was from Charlton football Club
  • just went to answer my phone this time as it wad THREE asking me I was happy with my contract and so I said "yes thank you very much" and put the phone down !!! The other time was a charming lady saying she was from Charlton football Club
    Start buying more tickets & they'll leave you alone :-)
  • who are Charlon?
  • Sponsored links:

• who are Charlon?
    Long shot here Beds but I get the feeling that they meant Charlton and it was a typo/spelling mistake.
  • I get it every bloody week, normally on a Friday night when I'm all settled.

"Hi Jim, It's Chris again. Sorry to bother you, but should I go for Green or waggy on the right and I'm I really can't decide between Russell or Hughes to partner Hollands".

I told him to play Green and give the Pritchard lad a chance........................Jesus wept.
  • Same with me, "Bournemouth, it's Chrissy here. Stephen's injury is still playing him up. Could you do a job for us on Saturday as we're a bit light on creativity in the middle of the park. I've tried Bexley Dan but it's going straight to voicemail..."
  • Are you sure you haven't accidentally joined Alcoholics Anonymous ? Be careful when you tell them......my name is Rudders 22 !
  • Same here, "Chrissy here. You haven't seen Alonso have you?"

Nope!
  • who are Charlon?
    Long shot here Beds but I get the feeling that they meant Charlton and it was a typo/spelling mistake.
    I knew it looked familiar...