Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Warnock sacked by QPR

Bit odd, suppose a personality clash.

Comments

• Not surprised at all. Relatively speaking they have spent a fortune. Barton, SWP etc must be on huge wages.

They have been piss poor for most of the season.
  • He won't be out of work long.
  • Recent results poor, does not surprise me. I re posted a thread recently about him being sacked. He does not seem able to control Barton and has been coming out with silly comments in the media. If they are going to spend big this window they need to be convinced they have the right man at the helm and Warnocks spending earlier int he season has not seen them run away with things.
  • Doesn't get much luck in the premier league does he?

• He won't be out of work long.
    When he took the Palace job he said it would be the last job he would take in Management, maybe he will be true to his word this time

• Wonder if our new board would be as ruthless should CP get us up to the top flight and then not win every game. Would hope not.
  • I like the guy, but am convinced that his style Simply does not work with top level players who he is not able to control.
  • Sponsored links:

• Joke ..........he made them.
  • Pretty unbelievable really. Poor old QPR fans must've thought they were over the hill and en route to some stability and prosperity with more signings.
  • Curbs to QPR?

Big surprise, thought he would have enough to save QPR from relegation and would have been given even more to spend this Jan. Admittedly their recent results have been poor but they have some winnable games coming up and not sure even with the money they spent in the summer they could realistically have expected to be much higher.
  • I thought Curbs has been out of the game too long to make a comeback.
  • Mark Hughes
  • The owners are in another world bet they are looking at David Beckham player manager.
  • Think Steve bruce would go for that one
  • Blimey. Thats a huge surprise. There goes our chance of offloading Bassong and Pavlyuchenko on them :-(
  • good
    ???

This:

Joke ..........he made them.
    I like the guy enormously. He regularly turns up to watch Kent during the cricket season and is charming, witty, humble and approachable and the total opposite of a Prem League 'Billy Big Bollocks'.

There is never anything ''good'' about one of our fellow human beings losing their livelihood (with the possible exceptions of Gaddaffi, Dowie and David Cameron, when that happy day comes). But it seems particularly inappropriate to gloat over the dismissal of someone as refreshingly honest, decent and personable as NW.

• Hughes straight in is the big rumour.
  • Sponsored links:

Hope they get relegated then.

Why ? he is spineless watched him on sky discussing the Tevez / Mancini tiff and he was trying to make a case for tevez -

he walked out on a bigger club Fulham - and QPR will be championship next year

• The man is a moron.
  • Joke decision where does their chairman expect them to be, challenging for a top 4 position? it's their first season in the premiership and it's always going to be a battle to stay up. Hope they go down now.
  • good
    ???

This:

Joke ..........he made them.
    I like the guy enormously. He regularly turns up to watch Kent during the cricket season and is charming, witty, humble and approachable and the total opposite of a Prem League 'Billy Big Bollocks'.

There is never anything ''good'' about one of our fellow human beings losing their livelihood (with the possible exceptions of Gaddaffi, Dowie and David Cameron, when that happy day comes). But it seems particularly inappropriate to gloat over the dismissal of someone as refreshingly honest, decent and personable as NW.

Your opinion. Personally I can't stand him, if that's alright with you.
  • The man is a moron.
    This, except I would add "nasty" and "spiteful" before the word moron.
  • edited January 2012
    <<Off-his-tits reckoned:

Personally I can't stand him, if that's alright with you.>>

Well your opinion might command more respect if you had ever met the guy. Which you clearly have not, or else you wouldn't be so unpleasant about a perfectly decent fellow member of the human race.

But if you ''personally can't stand him'', then I'm sure he has got exactly what he deserves. Serves him right for whatever he did to offend you, eh?

• edited January 2012
    So I "clearly" haven't met him then, eh?

Wrong again Einstein. But keep coming for me if you want, it doesn't bother me.

• Will this make any difference if we try and sign Hogan?