Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lunchtime: Who's going for a cuff?

Where, for how long and how many are you planning on getting down you?

Comments

• Options
    Booooo can't drink lunchtimes where I work, not approved of, plus I drive into work. Planning on getting Lagboat tonight though if that counts, don't normally stagger in till about 3.00am after DJ'ing on the Friday night.
  • Options
    what's a cuff? i've heard of 'cuffing one off' but that's different to this form of meaning i hope!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]what's a cuff? i've heard of 'cuffing one off' but that's different to this form of meaning i hope!

That's funny! LOL.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]what's a cuff? i've heard of 'cuffing one off' but that's different to this form of meaning i hope!

Cuff = cufflink = drink
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    Cuff = cufflink = drink
    cheers
  • Options
    i'm hopefully going for fish and chips on berwick street.
  • Options
    Lunch in Smiths of Smithfield with a new client - possible will have a couple of quick halves, but riding motorbike home this evening.
  • Options
    I have to say chaps, I'm bitterly disappointed with the apparent lack of Friday lunchtime booze action amongst the CL fraternity.
  • Options
    driven in
    colleagues have gone to Oldham
    better half is on the pish

so no boozing for me :-(
  • Options
    2 pints of the black stuff in the carlisle arms soho for an hour at 3 i hope. just me and the guardian (newspaper, not a care worker).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I have to say chaps, I'm bitterly disappointed with the apparent lack of Friday lunchtime booze action amongst the CL fraternity.

I'm off the booze at the moment as part of my health kick. Very rarely drink on Friday lunchtimes anyway.
    Bit of a heavy week coming up next week though......
  • Options
    saving it for tonight and still trying to rid myself of last nights intake....
  • Options
    no thanks.

i just trying to munch down a chicken and king prawn satay from Miso and its really not happening
  • Options
    Three pints down the Puzzle Bar in Crossharbour at lunch. Managed to watched the Aussies get spanked in the cricket too. Lovely jubbly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Three pints down the Puzzle Bar in Crossharbour at lunch. Managed to watched the Aussies get spanked in the cricket too. Lovely jubbly.

Good man - that's more like it!
  • Options
    Suzzie how were the fish and chips?

I went down there myself for lunch today.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Need a Pint[/cite]Suzzie how were the fish and chips?

A non-liquid lunch ? You are slipping.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Need a Pint[/cite]Suzzie how were the fish and chips?

i didn't get to go in the end.
    didn't want to go on my own and didnt want to eat them in the office as others would try to nick my chips. :-(
  • Options
    Fair play, last thing you need is someone in the office nicking your chips.

You missed out though, the chips were good today. Ate mine whilst wandering back to the office, can't get away with eating them at work, would stink the whole shop out!
  • Options
    the chips are always good!!!!!!

where do you work then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liberty, well until next Thursday that is! After 12 years I'm off to pastures new, no idea where yet but being paid off so have a few months to find something!
  • Options
    oh i see, i'm on noel street, just along from you.

if you're there now, you may have just heard an alarm going off and wondered what it was. it was my office alarm that i set-off for half an hour. whoops.

thats exciting having no plans for the future, just enjoying yourself for a bit till something cool comes along.
  • Options
    I can't hear anything, my office is in the basement!

Yeah it is a strange having no plans after having worked for the same company for 12 years!

Not sure about something cool coming along though, I work in retail!
  • Options
    just as well. it was very loud!

well...you do until next week. then you can do and be whatever you want to do and be!!!!