Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friday's hungover, day dragging, feeling sorry for yourself thread

WSSWSS
edited February 2007 in Other Football and Sports
Why do we do it to ourselves on school nights?! My boss asked if me and a colleague wanted to go for a drink after work (we work next to Tiger Tiger so its always tempting). I said i'd stay out for one...

Ended up in The Imperial pub just off Leceister Square until closing playing credit card roulette with colleagues and what did we have to buy? Champagne.

Manage to drag myself into bed at 1.30.

God i feel terrible.

Comments

• Options
    Wait till you get the credit card bill!!
  • Options
    Did you win or lose though, or can you not remember ? :-)
  • Options
    I'm with you WSS. Guinness onto Stella onto Whiskey. Narrowly avoided sambucca as a friend (my saviour!) dragged me out of the pub to catch a bus. No complaints here though - I do it to myself!
  • Options
    i had too much cider, and still felt a little giddy on the train this morning. have never drunk more than a sip of cider, but thought i'd be hilarious to try this 'fruits of the forest' stuff in the comedy club last night as we had a thirst on and din't want to go the bar after every 10 mins buying shorts. it was lovely, but not sure i'll be drinking it again in a hurry.
  • Options
    Why can I not hear the word cider without doing a West Country accent for at least 10 minutes afterwards?
  • Options
    Am not hungover

Just feel sorry for myself

:-(
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Am not hungover

Just feel sorry for myself

:-(

why ?
  • Options
    tried to do something nice today
    backfired
    now feel pooy
  • Options
    oh dear, chin up, maybe try to do something else nice today for someone that will make you feel better
  • Options
    cheers Suz
    think I'll do just that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]tried to do something nice today
    backfired
    now feel pooy

No Good Deed ever goes unpunished, you should know that at your ...sorry our age..! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]cheers Suz
    think I'll do just that

i did obviously mean, by making someone else happy will itself cheer you up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]tried to do something nice today
    backfired
    now feel pooy

No Good Deed ever goes unpunished, you should know that at your ...sorry our age..! :-)

cheeky! & Suz, I knew where you were coming from