Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The paying on the day at orient thread (no other option now...)

So the o's can judge how much extra room to set aside for Charlton fans...I'll start, I plan to go and haven't got a ticket

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm going with at least 7 others and aint got tickets.

• Options
    Going with 2 others and paying on the gate
  • Options
    3 of us and no tickets.
  • Options
    If you're going with kids beware that the ticket prices go up from £5 to £16 on the day !!
  • Options
    Paying on the day
  • Options
    No other option now.

All of the batch at The Valley has been sold. 1,820 gone.
  • Options
    So are you going WSS?
  • Options
    Yep (and I don't know what pub yet...).

Will only be getting there an hour or so before kick off I should think - got a night at the o2 so need to pace myself!
  • Options
    Us too.  Have stepdaughter, her first away game so just one or perhaps beforehand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    should have a good 2500 there
  • Options
    Yep (and I don't know what pub yet...).

Will only be getting there an hour or so before kick off I should think - got a night at the o2 so need to pace myself!
    coach and horses, nearest to the ground
  • Options
    I have a spare adult ticket for today which someone can have for £20 if they don't fancy queing at the ground or paying the increased on the day price - message me if you're interested, I'll be in the coach and horses pre game
  • Options
    Decided to go to this one. Does anyone know how likely this is to sell out or what time I should be looking to get to the stadium to be sure of a pair of tickets? Never been to Brisbane Road
  • Options
    We're not going to have an 1,100 person walk up.  You'll be fine.
  • Options

SE9 might take that ticket later if still available.

Still trying to ge kasabian tickets at the 02 tonight so depends on that

• Options
    I'm doing that double header.
  • Options

people are asking silly money for standing mate.

Not sure whether to try my luck with a tout on the night

• Options
    Really?  £37 odd quick from the start was a cracking price - what are people asking for?  A ton?
  • Options

Yeah £200-250 for 2, can get 1 in Shoreditch for £80 still need another though or the wife wont be happy :)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Steady Stream of CAFC queuing to buy tickets at 4pm if anyone's interested
  • Options
    We've hired a couple of boxes for that do at the 02. Worked out at 60 each for 18 people which I didn't think was too bad at all for NYE.
  • Options
    We've hired a couple of boxes for that do at the 02. Worked out at 60 each for 18 people which I didn't think was too bad at all for NYE.
    great idea that