Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So when was the last time you paid £10 for a match ticket?

Must be about 10 years ago?

Comments

• Options
    On Saturday, at Welling.

Used to get in for kids prices at Charlton and away up to i was about 18-19. With a kids railfare, we were getting round the country and into games for about £15 in total. Those were the days.
  • Options
    Yeah £70 is ridiculous for two tickets for West Ham.

Shame you can't get around on the trains with a Child ticket nowadays, been pulled up many a time, as you can't get through a barrier with a child's ticket.

Although Premiership prices definately need to be looked at.
  • Options
    Earlier this season, first and only UEFA cup game was reduced to £10 if you bought it renewing your season ticket.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]On Saturday, at Welling.

Used to get in for kids prices at Charlton and away up to about 18-19 months ago.

I can believe that. ;-)
  • Options
    Valencia pre season friendly- good value, considering St Albans the next day charged £8 to see them play a "Charlton XI"
  • Options
    I pay around that to watch SC Freiburg.
  • Options
    £8 to see bromley plus £2 for a child. Going to Bromley v Heybridge Swifts Saturday. Going to be a change from Old Trafford.
  • Options
    valencia away in pre season think it was about 10 euros
  • Options
    £8 brommers home games, 7-9 quid away games. Everyone under 16 got in for free at Wimbledon last week.