Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So thats what 7,000 in the away end at Fulham sound like

Love em or hate em The United support was in fine fettle tonight from MOTD highlights I am watching, they might have won 5-0 but shows you can generate an atmosphere in that end, heres hoping we do the same...

Comments

• Options
    Some funny songs coming from their end tonight!
  • Options
    For reasons best not explained, I was in the Away end at Fulham tonight - P5 GG

The noise was something else, and constant for the entire game.

All 7,000 stood for the entirety and nobody moaned.

The do have some right dick-head supporters though.
  • Options
    They do have a good few songs in thier locker, no drummer either, an easy target sometimes because they are Man Utd but always good support away from home, I know there were a couple of early goals but Fulham were vere quiet so lets hope we can go in a few weeks and have a brilliant day out, win or lose
  • Options
    Missed the first five minutes of Everton/Fulham this season and heard the crowd go off from outside the stadium. It was so loud we were sure Fulham had scored, only to find out Everton had gone ahead. If you want to you can make a lot of noise in that stand and the Fulham fans are pretty rubbish at making noise. I'd hope we'd drown them out when we play them
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    C-A-F-C! C-A-F-C! C-A-F-C!
  • Options
    Fulham had nothing about them last night, watching their half hearted attempt to close Nani down for one of the goals was shocking, gives us alot of hope to cause a upset there imo
  • Options
    We are charlton, we sit down and shut up.
  • Options
    They do have a good few songs in thier locker, no drummer either, an easy target sometimes because they are Man Utd but always good support away from home
    Possibly because for most Utd supporters, Manchester is away from home. :)
  • Options
    Fulham had nothing about them last night, watching their half hearted attempt to close Nani down for one of the goals was shocking, gives us alot of hope to cause a upset there imo

Their Centre Backs are massive, proper massive.

Riise at left back still looked good.

Andy Johnson was lively up front but didn;t get much change from the MU defence.

Danny Mouthy was terrible but will undoubtedly have a blinder against us.