Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

No Charlton so what are everyone's weekend plans?

WSSWSS
edited February 2007 in Other Football and Sports
For me i'm taking the opportunity to go to Princes Park for the first time to see Dartford vs. Fleet Town. The Darts are top of the league and scored the most goals so should be a decent enough game.

It's a mate's birthday so we will be starting early and about 15 of us will be heading up to the ground before heading into Greenwich for a night out.

Sunday is sure to be wasted due to too much alcohol - like always.

Comments

• friday night out on the lash big styleeeee
    recover saturday morning before football (playing)
    then carry on where i left off on the friday with more beers!!

gaaaaaaaaaame oooooonnnnn
    lets mix it
  • Charlton are playing tonight at Sparrows Lane. Well Charlton's ATC U12's are playing a Kent U12's side.
    My eldest lad is the U12's Scott Carson, although he sees himself as Deano still really!
  • friday maybe going to some club thing in brixton, saturday nothing, packing up bits, probably catch a bit of the fa cup games, I'm hoping to watch 'gone with the wind' as we have a spare 4 hours. maybe chinese take away saturday night, sunday cook myself a roast dinner. yum.
  • I'll wander around slighty confused and possibly drunk wondering why I have a lack of focus for the weekend. Perhaps we should arrange a kick about? Bagsy I'm DB! I said it first!
  • Quins v Salford The Stoop Saturday 6pm

you know it makes sense ;-)
  • Out for a leaving party tomorrow after work, when people start to leave that I'll slope off to meet some friends.

Then when I finally drag myself out of bed on Saturday I'll be off to meet friends again.

Sunday's are generally spent sleeping off the previous two days in order to prepare for work on Monday!
  • Saturday I'm off to watch VCD Athletic play in the F.A. Vase. If they win they are through to the quarter finals.
  • down the Valley friday night for the Neil Diamond spectacular !!!!!! - hahaha.

...anyone else ????
  • Get in the good books this weekend by doing some diy, leaves me free for the next two saturdays.
  • DJ'ing Friday Night. No Plans Saturday daytime........I may go to my mate Louise's singles party saturday night, supposed to be loads of single girlies. We'll see, not sure if I have the front to go to something like this as will be well embarrassed.

Sunday is my 37th Birthday, so after playing footie in morning in Bromley, I'll be meeting some of my mates from Chessington down that way & going on the lash somewhere Surrey way, maybe Ewell Village, Maybe Sutton, Maybe Kingston/Surbiton best not to know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy Birthday for Sunday, geez.
  • Happy Birthday for Sunday
    Being 37 isn't all bad, trust me ;-)
  • Cheers guys/gals :-)
  • SOD ALL - KNOWLEDGE - TAKING MY BOY SWIMMING -
  • Happy birthday Ketters mate
    make sure u treat yourself to a birthday chooon on friday while spinning the 1's & 2's!
    (or do u cheat & use Cd?!?!?!?)
  • Putting together flatpack furniture, load of family round on Saturday to look at the babeee, and generally trying to earn enough brownie points that I can have a serious all dayer for the West Ham game.
  • [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]Happy birthday Ketters mate
    make sure u treat yourself to a birthday chooon on friday while spinning the 1's & 2's!

Yep I cheat & use Pioneer CDJ 1000's which for the record (scuse the pun) are far more Technical to use than any set of 1210's. All true DJ's now use CDJ's FACT!
  • Got a suit fitting for a wedding.

I have been asked to be Usher, so i'm looking forward to a tasty bit of bling... :-)

On Sunday, my football team will be called off due to a waterlogged pitch for the 46th time this season...
  • Popping down to Ramsgate Friday night for some sightseeing and chinese with Dr Porkpie.

And my dear old Nan will be 98 on Monday, so we're all taking her out for a meal on Sunday... hopefully the dentures will stay in this time....
  • The Chinese New Year starts this Sunday - year of the pig.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]Happy birthday Ketters mate

Yep I cheat & use Pioneer CDJ 1000's which for the record (scuse the pun) are far more Technical to use than any set of 1210's. All true DJ's now use CDJ's FACT!

no no no..

All true real DJ's still use vinyl!!! LOCKED ON FACTAMUNDO
    I've never ever in my life Dj-ed with CD's & dont intent to start!
  • I'm buying a new hat for the wedding
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I'm buying a new hat for the wedding

good. having seen you on the way back from York races, you burn easily !!
  • edited February 2007
    no no no..

Sorry Carling sorry to shatter the illusion, but the facts are these....

Rocher Sanchez - CDJ's
    Eric Morillo - CDJ's
    Brandon Block - CDJ's
    Judge Jules - CDJ's

These are some of the people that I have ASKED personally what they use, when I have been on a night out in Ibiza or here. If you also check out most clubs now you get provided with both but if you check out the DJ's Record bag it's normally full of cd's rather than vinyl, easier to carry disks now mate.

There are still a number of DJ's who still only use vinyl, most now use BOTH & more & more are turning over to the digital side.......come & join us if you think your good enough....!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I'm buying a new hat for the wedding

good. having seen you on the way back from York races, you burn easily !!

hahahahaha it was n't that , I err , had just legged it for the train
  • Going to the Mull of Kintyre - yes, really.
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Going to the Mull of Kintyre - yes, really.
    Brilliant!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]down the Valley friday night for the Neil Diamond spectacular !!!!!! - hahaha.

...anyone else ????

Looks like just you mate!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Going to the Mull of Kintyre - yes, really.
    Brilliant!!

My Dad came from Campbeltown, and we have a wee place down there on the coast, so I go there almost every weekend when I'm not flying down to The Valley. It's only three hours from Glasgow.

Anyone else been there?
  • Good mate of mine moved to Campbeltown from the shithole that is Welling.

Much nicer surrounding's up there his mum and dad own a caravan park up there i think.

Apparently the actual Town bit is dreary but the outside of the town is proper nice.

Am intending on going up there in the future.