Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst moments about Christmas

2»

Comments

• Options
    Waking up in the morning over Christmas with such a raging headache pledging "never again" and that bloody cat stamping around the house.

• Options
    All of it other than watching my daughter open her presents.
  • Options
    Being at work and not having the opportunity to do any of the above good or bad  :(
    Tell me about it, I've worked 8 out of the last 12 Christmas days. Working this year too. Boxing day off then back to work Tuesday so be a pretty ordinary time expected. My missus isn't happy :(
  • Options
    Waking up in the morning over Christmas with such a raging headache pledging "never again" and that bloody cat stamping around the house.

Just how big is your cat mate?
  • Options
    Having to see the bloody in-laws for three days in a row, the only compensation being my sister-in-law has a cracking pair of norks and will have them on at least partial display in the pool.
  • Options
    Being too fat to take advantage of the January sales.

Having to be happy when you're just not feeling it.

Having to go for a proper sit down when there are a house full of people all having to use the same bog.

Prentending to like a present that is going back on boxing day.

People who get up early on boxing day to go shopping. Wtf ?

Sales that say 70% off with the tiniest of 'up to' in front, and then you can't find anything that is more than 50p cheaper.

Sunday service trains when its not a Sunday.

Having to play games when you can barely breath you so stuffed you just want to slump in a chair and fart for the next hour.

Working out you only have to get up for work something like once in about nine days and then finding it flies by.

Having 999 channels and nothing being on
  • Options
    Being hungover so Xmas dinner is the hangover cure.
  • Options
    Having to see the bloody in-laws for three days in a row, the only compensation being my sister-in-law has a cracking pair of norks and will have them on at least partial display in the pool.
    We need photos
  • Options
    The two month long build-up. Fucking hate that.
  • Options

Having to be nice to people you don't like.

The whole build up.

Shit Tv

Pretending you really need another set of deodrants.

Nowheres open.

As someone else said, Pubs full of Part Time drinkers.

Snow.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hangovers with work the next day.
  • Options
    A game on Boxing Day at midday and on the 27th so can't get drunk at Christmas...grrr
  • Options

A game on Boxing Day at midday and on the 27th so can't get drunk at Christmas...grrr
    You reffed that representative match i played in against Medway a few weeks ago ;)
  • Options
    Being too fat to take advantage of the January sales

The reason Jacamo was invented
  • Options
    The thing that drives me crazy is that the shops have Christmas stuff on the shelf at the begining of October madness!
  • Options
    easter eggs in my local morrisons yesterday.
  • Options
    realising that you are already bored with the whole damed thing by the 21st
  • Options
    All the bloody vegetables!
    Wow there's a surprise!
    They say sprouts will put hairs on your chest, shame it ain't your head, ey!
    Oh hello, you're actually putting funny posts up now. lol
  • Options
    We need photos
    Cheer us up with some pics at Xmas!
  • Options
    going to sophisticats after work xmas party and having anna from lithuania take all ur money cos she has the best tits and body ive ever seen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having to call out a plumber.
  • Options

You reffed that representative match i played in against Medway a few weeks ago ;)
    Easiest game I've had all season...
  • Options
    When people go over the top with praise for a present that is, at best, ordinary.  "It's just what I've always wanted"! Well if it was, why didn't you buy yourself one then?
  • Options

Easiest game I've had all season...

I definately intended to avoid giving you abuse. In fact, i think i even said "well done ref" on a few of your decisions.

I was number 7 for Kent suburban btw. Although i accept that you wont remember as it was a few weeks ago