Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Black Panther Dead

edited December 2011 in Not Sports Related

Donald Neilson, the murderer known as the Black Panther has died.

His kidnap and subsequent murder of heiress Lesley Whittle in 1975 was the first crime of this kind I remember. Massive story at the time.

Not many tears will be shed for him.

Comments

• a sicko psycho bites the dust .... should save a few quid on the prison/mental health budget. Didn't he bury Lesley alive in a coffin with a straw to breathe through ? ....
  • Lincs
    No, I think you are confusing this with a film. He tied a wire round her neck and left her in an underground tunnel system where her body was found hanging. He also murdered sub-post office managers when burgling/robbing them.  
  • A most despicable murderer. The Whittles family were big coach operators and still are too this day, in the Kidderminster and surrounding area. I used them frequently on trips to watch Wolves, Villa and WBA in the 70s. Interestingly they didn't got to St Andrews. I especially remember this series of murders as they were within 10 miles of my home at the time and can still recall the manhunt locally. To leave Lesley Whittle the way he did was simply unforgiveable. I hope he was constantly reminded daily of the most heinous crime he carried out.
  • Lincs
    No, I think you are confusing this with a film. He tied a wire round her neck and left her in an underground tunnel system where her body was found hanging. He also murdered sub-post office managers when burgling/robbing them.  
    thanks LA .. my memory is getting worse and worse !!
  • Donald Neilson, the murderer known as the Black Panther has died.

His kidnap and subsequent murder of heiress Lesley Whittle in 1975 was the first crime of this kind I remember. Massive story at the time.

Not many tears will be shed for him.

Good News now we could do with Brady dropping dead
  • No let's leave Brady. He's been on hunger strike for about 10 years and is force fed through a drip. He wants to die. He wants to be diagnosed sane. He is suffering at the moment, let it continue.
  • No let's leave Brady. He's been on hunger strike for about 10 years and is force fed through a drip. He wants to die. He wants to be diagnosed sane. He is suffering at the moment, let it continue.

We agree on something. Drip feed him with bleach .
  • I knew Nielson (in a professional capacity) - he was an odd little man. Spent his last few years all twisted up due to muscles wasting disease. Some sort of natural justice I s'pose.
  • natural justice would have been to let him die very very very slowly  in a sewer in total darkness at the end of a wire noose as he did to that poor girl .
  • natural justice would have been to let him die very very very slowly  in a sewer in total darkness at the end of a wire noose as he did to that poor girl .

Could'nt agree more,along with Huntley and the rest of the nasty bastards.
  • Sponsored links:

• Couldn't stand him. Couldn't just win gold and be done with it, had to make a bloody clenched fist with that stupid glove. Ruined the 1968 Olympics the twat !!