Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Balotelli

Comments

• Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlDyfqEKyY8

BOO!

That's funny as fuck. I laughed my bollocks off when I saw that - just watched it again and it's funnier every time. Not just the BOO, but her reaction to it 'For God's SAKE' and everyon else laughing at it. I love the bloke - think he's fantastic.
  • Options
    Was apparently driving round Manchester in a blue santa hat handing out wedges of cash !, the dudes a legend imo
  • Options
    I think he is great!
  • Options
    Always makes me smile, I think he is very grateful for what he has got and tries to help others.
  • Options
    What is remarkable is the lack of real evidence for some of these stories.  You could make up a story that Balo went to a child's hospice and spent the afternoon doing footie tricks to entertain the kids and no-one would doubt it.
    (ps he didn't.)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What is remarkable is the lack of real evidence for some of these stories. 

yeah it's a disgrace he hasn't got the press and ssn's down there filming it all
  • Options
    What is remarkable is the lack of real evidence for some of these stories.  You could make up a story that Balo went to a child's hospice and spent the afternoon doing footie tricks to entertain the kids and no-one would doubt it.
    (ps he didn't.)
    So if you do something great for the cummunity .... You must bring a news cast with you .? Just to prove it.

• Options
    (ps he didn't.)
    His name ain't 'legaladdick' for nothing!
  • Options
    He's great to watch.  Love his audacity of the goal non-celebrations.  He didnt even crack a smile in front of the Chelsea fans last night. Genius.
    Oh come on, Jerome Thomas was doing that 7 years ago - even at WHL
  • Options
    Well I love how people are happy to fall for these urban myths about players who are 'eccentric'. Maybe th talesy, or at least some of them, are true but I have heard so many of these myths, passed on as being true when just a little research shows them to be conjured up. I would have thought that we have had enough stories on this site (eg rumours about proposed moves) to have made Lifers a little cynical about all these stories. But if you want to believe everything about Balo then continue to do so.
    ps When you read that he performed footie tricks in a hospice, rmember you read it here first.
    pps Good player though he undoubtedly is, I still wouldn't swap him for Yann 
  • Options
    Agreed!
  • Options
    (ps he didn't.)
    I watched an interview with the priest who said he attended the Midnight mass.  Not sure if the priest was lying.  He didnt mention the money, tho the priest would have been gutted to only get 200 quid when the pub got a 1,000.

• Options
    Well I love how people are happy to fall for these urban myths about players who are 'eccentric'. Maybe th talesy, or at least some of them, are true but I have heard so many of these myths, passed on as being true when just a little research shows them to be conjured up. I would have thought that we have had enough stories on this site (eg rumours about proposed moves) to have made Lifers a little cynical about all these stories. But if you want to believe everything about Balo then continue to do so.
    ps When you read that he performed footie tricks in a hospice, rmember you read it here first.
    He got pulled by police for speeding when he first moved here. Asked why he had 5k in cash on his person... Balotelli simply replied 'because I am rich'
  • Options

What an entertainer and character.

Would be a brilliant replacement for BWP after 70 mins.

• Options
    mgarethtuckerDec 30, 10:09pm via Twitter for iPhone

Balotelli has paid for 24 tramps to stay in a Hilton hotel for NYE. Heart of gold. Mad as a box of frogs #balotelli

Retweeted by Gabby_Logan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Balotelli used to be Captain Cash in The Sun, but he stopped doing it because he wasn't allowed to give away as much money as he wanted.  Fact!
  • Options

Read this morning that he is also a smoker despite the encouragement from Mancini to pack it in. Can't be many smokers left playing pro football, let alone any as good as him.

• Options
    haha legend
  • Options
    Ben Hamer @BenHamer21
    Just heard Balotelli was at a Petrol Station yestday and told every1 on the forecourt to fill up there cars and he'll pay for it! #whataguy
  • Options
    This guy is so refreshing! LOVE HIM
  • Options
    Ben Hamer @BenHamer21
    Just heard Balotelli was at a Petrol Station yestday and told every1 on the forecourt to fill up there cars and he'll pay for it! #whataguy
    Which petrol station is he at? ;-0
  • Options
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2084933/Martin-Samuel-Wayne-Rooney-Mario-Balotelli-Paul-Gascoigne.html

The Mail, but another couple of funny stories - love Balotelli, long may he stay in the Premier League.
  • Options
    Almost went to beat the sh!t out of Adam in this game
  • Options
    Almost went to beat the sh!t out of Adam in this game
    Probably pre-empting one of his famous picture posts... :)
  • Options
    I feel sorry for him tonight, got kicked from the off and had to be subbed.