Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stoke v Yids

edited December 2011 in Other Football and Sports

Anyone watching this ?

Winning 2-0, Etherington both goals. After the 2nd Goal...Stoke fans singing 2-0 to the Rugby team and Swing low!

Comments

• Options
    Shos a sense of humour at least.
  • Options
    Did stoke just sing. He looks like a chimp. Gareth bale. He looks like a chimp. Haha
  • Options
    Scandalous officiating....but since it's Spurs...ha ha!
  • Options
    "Tottenham up against it big style", according to the commentator.

Innit bruv.
  • Options
    Foy has had a nightmare
  • Options

Great save by Shawcross with his elbow on the line. And Adebayors goal was onside by the looks of it with the other stoke defender strolling out. Had Spurs to win 3-0 so Foy has a lot to answer for!

• Options
    enjoyed that game - always lovely to see the Spuds lose
  • Options
    Tediously predictable
  • Options
    the problem with Spurs slipping up is that it means Manchester Xxxx or Chelsea remain most likely to win the league, no fan of Spurs really but rather them than those 3
  • Options
    the problem with Spurs slipping up is that it means Manchester Xxxx or Chelsea remain most likely to win the league, no fan of Spurs really but rather them than those 3
    Strange sentiment and there is absolutely no chance of Spurs winning the league, slip up or no slip up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Might of missed something (maybe your brain) but "Yids" is offensive to most people other the Right wing twats. Think i know what you are.
  • Options

Turned into a cracking game in the end.

Miserableoldgit - Are you for real or am I missing some kind of joke here !?  

• Options
    Do they not call themselves Yids??
  • Options
    spurs call themselves yids the only ones who are offended are people who think there offended
  • Options
    To be fair, our own skipper uses the word yids on his twitter updates and as most know there own fans sing it.
  • Options
    dont they refer to themselves as the yid army?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tediously predictable

agree , that boring premiershite
  • Options
    Might of missed something (maybe your brain) but "Yids" is offensive to most people other the Right wing twats. Think i know what you are.

You did. It appears that nearly everyone but you knows Spurs fans call themselves the Yid army.
  • Options
    7 pages
  • Options
    Mog

Unfortunately I am good pals with a lot of tottenham fans not very good of me I admit but it means that also unfortunately I go with them on occasions

They sing

Who who who let the yids out

Jermain defoe is a yiddo

And yid army

The term yid is and can be offensive to some but seeing as some of my pals are Jewish and they sing it I don't see the harm in referring to them as yids or yiddo's

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jt I say 2 and then sunk
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Fair play to to Stoke though.

And least I'm not the only 'Right Wing Twat' on here by the looks of it. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just seen that Adebayor goal again and the assistant referee needs shooting for giving it offside.
  • Options
    "Yids" is a racist term. a few THFC supporters sing "yid army" to deflect any abuse to them.

Fair play to to Stoke though.

And least I'm not the only 'Right Wing Twat' on here by the looks of it. 

If you can concntrate for more than a minute, try watching this:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Now type in yid in wilkepedia where it states clearly how jewish fans of spurs use it as a badge of pride and have no problem at all with its usage its their battle cry,and the people singing about gas chambers are one not spurs fans but also scum so it bears no relevance...once again i will repeat spurs fans are not offended
  • Options
    Mog

I have been there when there have been 3-4 k of tottenham fans singing who let the yids out

On this occasion mate you are wrong
  • Options
    NLA, Nolly.....You know me, but:

1) A lot of THFC fans find it offensive,
    2) A few "enjoy" it because its the answer to to any abuse that the away fans shout at them
    3) NLA, been proven wrong my times,but, as said "Yids" is offensive in my and many others opinion.

Paul x
  • Options
    the word yid is not offensive mog
  • Options
    "Yids" is a racist term. a few THFC supporters sing "yid army" to deflect any abuse to them.
    A few?  When you say a few, do you mean like every supporter in the Park Lane end and The Shelf week in week out.  Then you'd be correct.  Sorry MOG, I'm not offended by the Y word and I'm proud to call myself one.  However, I do appreciate that the club are encouraging the supporters not to sing it and banners and flags with the Y word on have been banned for the last 2 seasons.  So you may on TV see the famous YOIDS banner created in protest.

As for the game, I didnt even realise we were playing today until a mate text to say we'd been robbed.  Havent seen any highlights so cant comment.  Was gonna lose a game sooner rather than later, blimey, we hadnt lost a league game since August!
  • Options
    It is too some people Nollly. Trust Me.