Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BARE CHESTED FANS IN WINTER

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
WHY -

Saw Bristol City fans doing it last night at Boro-

And it's always a bifta that does it as well.

Never get a six pack 'erbert doing it -

Always remember that big ole lump at Weds doing it - he was probably the 1st.

Seen it at charlton as well.

Just always puzzled me as to why you would want to do it other than to get yourself on the on ole box.

DISCUSS

Never get a fat bird doing it.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]Just always puzzled me as to why you would want to do it other than to get yourself on the on ole box.

think you've answered the question mate.

Its never really that cold in the new grounds, but i'm sure you'll get the repercussions after.
  • Options
    Being a fat fecker, for the past few years I've so wanted us to get into Europe so we can play away in Moscow and I can do it.

Sad I know, but it has to be Moscow.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Being a fat fecker, for the past few years I've so wanted us to get into Europe so we can play away in Moscow and I can do it.

We'll i'll happily look after your coat while you make a (blue) tit of yourself.... :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Being a fat fecker, for the past few years I've so wanted us to get into Europe so we can play away in Moscow and I can do it.

dood, your hardly a 'fat phucker', not that i saw when i met you anyway! Now that geezer what plays darts in pubs in dartford, fordham, he is a fat phucker!
  • Options
    hope he's getting better, he had a stroke this week! nice fella by all accounts. and yes, he's lardy, and addickted is size 0 compared to him!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]hope he's getting better, he had a stroke this week! nice fella by all accounts. and yes, he's lardy, and addickted is size 0 compared to him!
    Andy is much better, my dad saw him drinking beer just the other night!! he is a top bloke, he shipped a load of us down to the big showdown between him and Phil Taylor when he sweated so much he fainted and the match got abandoned!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]hope he's getting better, he had a stroke this week! nice fella by all accounts. and yes, he's lardy, and addickted is size 0 compared to him!

yeah i heard he had a stroke, hope he is ok, i thought maybe i shouldnt use him in this instance, but he is the only fatty i no!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite], and addickted is size 0 compared to him!

I love you.
  • Options
    Any one remember the fat bloke who supported us during the 93/4 cup run? I think he made it onto the telly and into some of the tabloids.

I sat near him in the East Stand (yes really!) that season and he took his shirt off that day.

I had my older two daughters believing that he was Peter Garland's brother for a while!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I know who you mean, unfortunaletly that poor chap died a few years back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2007
    i'm sure there is a pic of him at old trafford on the pics bit on here.