Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

roger mellie's profanasaurus

was discussing this in manchester on saturday with cheeseroll.
anyone remember this?
my particular favourites are;

fat peoples hands = chip shovels
tattoos = tramp stamps

with cheeserolls favourite being;
knee-length high heeled boots = slag wellies

no offence to any fat, tattooed, knee-high boot wearing people.

any more?

Comments

• Options
    Biffon - The part of a females anatomy that the balls "biff on" during intercourse.
  • Options
    More to be found here:

http://www.viz.co.uk
  • Options
    EG:

Britney's chuff euph.
    A situation whereby a much-anticipated reality in no way matches up to what you'd imagined it would be like, to the point that you begin to wish you'd never seen it. 'I got the Sky Sports so I could watch the Ashes series. A right Britney's chuff that turned out to be.'
  • Options
    i got that for xmas last year.. will dig it out..
    a v amusing read
  • Options
    Ha ha I love that book.
    I'd recommend it, some of it is laugh out loud stuff.
    Too many great ones to list....
  • Options
    some more from a recent publication.

biddy fiddler; noun. a chap who enjoys the company of experienced older women. particularly ones who experienced the first world war.

hummersexual; noun. one who finds himself so deficient in the trouser department that neither a sports car nor a vast harley davidson can furnish sufficient compensation.

madams apple; noun. a warning sign that the stunning thai temptress you have picked up in a bankok bar may turn out to be equipped with plums and a tummy banana as well as a large pear.
  • Options
    Biddy fiddler? would that be Stu by any chance? ;o)
  • Options
    Rooney Ramble - A pub crawl before heading to a late night quality whorehouse
    Stilton or Wilton - Straight or Lezza?

Or something like that.
  • Options
    CATFORD BUNCH

an inexpensive floral offering to a ladyfriend handmade from the flowers taped to the railings and lamposts of south london in memory of the recently stabbed.