Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool sack manager Mick Wadsworth

Comments

• Options

Ridiculous decision. He possibly got them to their highest ever league position a couple of months ago.

I stand to be corrected but I can't remember them being top 6 in Division 3.

• Options
    Agree that it may have been quite harsh, but he and his side did get ransacked by a certain team that plays in red, hmm wonder who that would have been.
  • Options
    Agree that it may have been quite harsh, but he and his side did get ransacked by a certain team that plays in red, hmm wonder who that would have been.
    Lost 4 - 0 to a team that didn't win a corner.
  • Options

Give Jeff Stelling the Managers job!!

• Options
    How many League 1 Managers have been sacked so far this season?
  • Options

Give Jeff Stelling the Managers job!!

500/1 when I last looked
  • Options
    How many League 1 Managers have been sacked so far this season?
    Only him actually
  • Options
    Ridiculous expectations
  • Options
    That was a great sequel to the first book
  • Options
    Even the great Brian Clough didn't get Hartlepool as high as Wadsworth has.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I had a look at the league table on the BBC website they had twice as many points as teams in the bottom 3 , and were sitting in mid table, I know when I was up there and we beat them some of the Poolie fans were very unhappy with the results they were getting?
  • Options
    Heard they've got a new French manager.......... someone tell them it's a monkey!!
  • Options
    Win Double --Sunderland and Hartlepool both to drop
  • Options
    That was a great sequel to the first book
    excellent !
  • Options
    Whose next in line for the chop , Gary Megson?
  • Options

Ridiculous decision. He possibly got them to their highest ever league position a couple of months ago.

I stand to be corrected but I can't remember them being top 6 in Division 3.

they were in the playoffs a few years ago .. got beaten by Sheffield Wednesday in the final .. Brian Clough got his 1st manager job there. Recently there has been a big turnover in managers
  • Options
    I had a look at their league record - they entered the league in 1922, didn't get promoted until 1967/8 (which must be some kind of record), went straight back down and then didnt go up again until 1991. Their best ever finish is 6th in 2004 and 2005.
  • Options
    After the sacking of Neale Cooper linked with Sven ! would be amazing if he would stoop that low !

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4616371/Sven-Goran-Eriksson-linked-to-Hartlepool-job.html