Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

oi cafc - set up some stalls selling half time drinks

there's nothing worse than not being able to wet your whistle at half time if you've been a bit vocal in the first half...do something poistive to keep the charlton fans lubricated for the second half...there's room to set up a stall at the end of the walkways on the upper west and i bet you could do the same elsewhere around the ground...

Comments

• Options
    stating the obvious here, but the upper west? do they make enough noise to be allowed refreshments?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]stating the obvious here, but the upper west? do they make enough noise to be allowed refreshments?

I think it's only fair the west upper have all their refreshment staff transferred to the north upper, so that I don't have to queue for 15 minutes just to get a pint!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]stating the obvious here, but the upper west? do they make enough noise to be allowed refreshments?

I think it's only fair the west upper have all their refreshment staff transferred to the north upper, so that I don't have to queue for 15 minutes just to get a pint!

i thought we already had transferred them...15 mins ??? ...we should be so lucky...i sometimes think the reason why its not as noisy in the upper west as it should be is because everybody's queuing up at the kiosks...
  • Options
    Credit where it's due (not often you hear that in relation to the bars) - the lower north were pre-pouring beers before the Chelsea match.

Not sure what happened at half-time, as I stayed in my seat - but pre kick-off, they were available and it was working well.