Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most detested Christmas song

2»

Comments

• Options
    I want to be in Gary's Gang!
    There 'inside ' now arn't they?
  • Options

Gary's Gang - Keep On Dancin' (to the funky music) Top tune. Circa 1979.

Saw the Glitter Band at Freshers Ball @ Avery Hill College around 1981/2. 

• Options

"Walking in a Benty Wonderland"

• Options
    For me it has to be wham - last christmas.

Makes me want to push sharp things into my eardrums...............................
  • Options
    Funnily enough i can take all the schmaltzy stuff until say about 1968

but anything ever since itss all a bit jumpy on the bandwagony ,a few exceptions say wizard and possibly mariah  carey 
  • Options
    proper crimbo by bo selector HATE IT WITH A PASSION!

I quite like fairy tale in new york but the guy gives me the creeps so I can't watch the video. Same as Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens love the song but the video has the ugliest Santa I have ever seen.

Also hate that X Factor songs are classed as christmas songs on Christmas albums.

• Options
    I know I'll get shot down for this but I hate Fairytale of New York. I'm depressed enough as it is when trawling rounds the shops at christmas i don't need this making the depression worse.
    I'm with you on this one. Can't stand that song, although most of Master Richard's stuff makes my toes curl as well. 
  • Options
    Also hate that X Factor songs are classed as christmas songs on Christmas albums.

Seems to happen to a lot of songs. Anything released near Xmas is classed as an Xmas song these days.
  • Options

All of em................. Bah Humbug

• Options

All of em................. Bah Humbug

This.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    All of them - unless you have children or are religious it is pointless except time off for the workers.
  • Options
    Mistletoe and Wine just takes it from the awful White Christmas. 
  • Options

Justin Bieber