Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ukraine, France and Sweden

That's alright isn't it?

Comments

• Options

Could have been worse.

All we have to do now is actually play well and win some games.

Not to much to ask is it?

• Options
    Delighted with this group. Group A is easy. B will be lovelyyyy 
  • Options
    Just glad we avoided group B. "Group of Death" if ever there's been one.
  • Options
    Sweden always seem to cause us problems. Ukraine are hosts, France might be the easiest fixture!
  • Options

Stick Morrison and Taylor in the defence and we will breeze this competition. 

• Options
    easiest draw
  • Options
    The trouble with the finals of this tournament are that every game looks like a draw on paper. You can see us drawing all three games. I never understand why it is 3 for a win and 1 for a draw in tournaments on neutral grounds, but it means it is all about sneaking wins. It will be a tight group - winnable and losable. Ideally, you want the team that is out of it already (if there is one) in your last game.
  • Options
    Not impressed with going to Donetsk to be honest, draw is ok though could have been worse in B or C but A would have been a right touch.
  • Options
    No easy games in Euros  but we can't complain with the draw.
  • Options
    The Euros are way way harder to win that the World Cup, but England have the skills, infrastructure, training, discipline, talent and ability to walk this tournament.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The way we play in tournaments, we could be drawn against Luxumborg, San Marino and the isle of bloody sheppy and still not go through.
  • Options
    @tango
    I know what you mean, but you've got to admit, that draw could have been a lot worse!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't matter who we draw if you want to win it and thats the be all and end all, you've got to beat whats in front of you!
  • Options
    The Euros are way way harder to win that the World Cup, but England have the skills, infrastructure, training, discipline, talent and ability to walk this tournament.

lol......sober up :)

• Options

lol......sober up :)

Yup, slipped into that alternate reality transmogrifier again where I start to believe the rubbish spouted in the press and on R5!!
  • Options
    Draw is ok but travel is an absolute nightmare, group A was obviously the one we wanted.
    Looking forward to Holland v Germany already!
  • Options
    Euro 96 aside we have a pretty naff record in this competition, think getting out of the group will be an achievement.
  • Options
    Sweden always seem to cause us problems. Ukraine are hosts, France might be the easiest fixture!
    I agree with BigRedEvil. The Frogs are not as good as they were and it does look the easiest fixture. Ukraine have good and bad games whilst Sweden always seem to be our bogey team with either them winning or a low scoring first class bore draw.

• Options
    The frogs with Nasri, and ribery will be a very tough proposition, Sweden we'll beeeze, and the other lot too, walk in the park. SHould go through quite easily!! I did say should!!
  • Options
    More difficult than it looks i think. Spain or Italy in the next round i'd imagine
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its ironic that all the bankrupt loser countries have been drawn in group C
    Last two world cup winners amongst those losers.
  • Options
    Good draw and we should squeeze through the group stages in second place.

feeling quite optimistic about euro 2012 and I reckon we'll get knocked out in the semi's. 
  • Options

If the Euros are harder to win, how comes Denmark and Greece have never won the World Cup?
    The groups may be harder but the knock-out stage is shorter and easier.

As for England being able to walk the tournament.....are you completely deluded?
  • Options
    whooooooooosh
  • Options
    I refuse to feel optimistic. I always feel optimistic going into a big competition like this with England. They have never failed to disappoint.