Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scum society

A nasty accident happened outside the petrol garage in Bexleyheath Broadway last week, a car that was turning right was hit by a motorbike in the passenger door, the driver thrown over the car. The kid on the bike was only about 17 and about 8 stone. Ambulance didn't move him for about 45 minutes. poor girl driving the car was in shock and couldn't stop shaking or crying for an hour and a half.

Anyway, the whole thing happened in full view of the Golden Lion, and most in the pub was watching it unfold. The police dragged the mashed up bike to the side and left it up against a wall.

At closing time, a group of lads from in the pub walked past, one of them pulled out his camera phone while another lay on the floor in agony. They had seen earlier all that had happened yet still thought this was funny.

Where the hell do these sort of people come from ???

Comments

• Options
    You sound surprised at this AFKA? These days, that's pretty much 'normal' behaviour of that age group. Sad but true.
  • Options
    they were my age mate, not kids.
  • Options
    Sorry, from where you said 'lads' I assumed late teens.....

Very grim.
  • Options
    i also thought you 17/18 year olds and was going to say just immaturity and how they will be mortified of some of their exploits as they get older,but late 20's? inexcusable.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Where the hell do these sort of people come from ???

Bexleyheath :-(

Sounds like they've been watching too much Jackass.