Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thanks for your support!

A great thankyou to all the lifers that wished me and my partner well after the loss of our daughter (Liv), born on saturday (See - Suicide thread). I'm taking things one day at a time and last nights result cheered me up although i have to be honest, it was my dad that let me know the score after the game, as for the first time in a very long time, i wasn't at the game, following the commentary, or listening in to reports.

Sometimes life is crap and othertimesits worse, but i can whole heartedly say, that despite the pationate disagreements on here, or which there are many, i am proud to be a part of a bunch of fans that dont just genuinely care about their club, they care about each other. i'm proud to be a Lifer.

Again thanks to all from us both.

Comments

• Options

there are no words

but stay strong for each other

• Options
    Sorry for your loss. All the best to your and your family.
  • Options
    I hope you both keep eachother strong and wish u all the good will in the world

God bless
  • Options
    So sorry for both of you and your families. Take care of each other.
  • Options
    My thoughts are with you and your family
  • Options
    Cannot imagine how you are feeling at the moment, you are in our thoughts
  • Options
    All best wishes to your family.

My son had major heart surgery at 14 days old back in 1996 when the survival rate was about 70%. Fortunately for us he came through and is fine now, but even now I look at him and thank my lucky stars and the surgeon for what they did, and what the alternative outcome might have been, which brings me out in a cold sweat.
    I feel desperately for you, and hope that time and the support of your friends and family will pull you through. I hope you find it binds you closer together, and that will be your poor daughter's legacy to you all. Good luck.
  • Options
    Wanted to pass on my sympathy on the other tread but missed it as closed.  
    My thoughts and those of my family are with you both.  
    Be strong, as strong as you can. 
  • Options
    Likewise Strasburger. Sorry for your loss my friend.
  • Options
    Prince. Yes, words cannot express the sadness I felt when I read your post on the suicide thread. Sometimes I feel words are just so inadequate. At the end of the day that's all we have though. Deepest condolences from me. :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My thoughts are with you and your family at this time........I have no words for you that can make anything better............I can only send my condolences and deepest sympathy to you. God bless sir.
  • Options
    I am sure you will pull through...and don't forget we are only a few taps of a keyboard away if you need us...
  • Options
    All the best Paul.
  • Options
    There are no words and I cannot imagine what you are going through.

Thoughts are with you and your family
  • Options
    God this is terrible my thoughts are with you and yours.  You could try contacting the club as Jason Euell may be able to ffer some advice on where to go and who to see to get the best support/help
  • Options
    Thoughts are with you both, keep strong together, share ,share and share some more. Ive just been through five years of bereavement for my lovely wife Rachel, don't hesitate to contact me if you need to chat anything through.
  • Options
    Unfortunately I also lost a child, but we have him in our thoughts every day. I took his name as my middle name, and have always included him in our lives in little ways. You are absolutely correct, we do all care. God bless.
  • Options
    All the best Paul.
    Likewise Paul
  • Options
    This is the first time I have heard about this. I am deeply saddened  to hear this. Nobody should have to go through losing their son/daughter. My thoughts are with you, your wife and your family. God bless and stay strong. We are all thinking of you.
  • Options

Terrible thing to happen. Keep strong and take care of each other.

BC

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Echo everyone's thoughts & good wishes for the future .

I was unfortunate to suffer 3 miscarriages followed by a live birth at 24 weeks, 38 years ago . At this time, it was far too early for my baby to survive and I never got to see her.

At this time, I felt I was destined to be childless but nevertheless, with some surgical intervention ( and 25 weeks' bed rest) our son , Tim was born followed 3 years later by Laura.

What I'm, probably unsuccessfully, trying to say is that I'm sure you must feel as though your world has collapsed around you and you will struggle to recover. But time is a great healer especially when you have the support of each other and good people around you. As bc_addick said, be strong, and in time you will see the sun again , albeit forever having your dear little daughter in your hearts.

xx