Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton takeover begins today

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Yes, the girlfriend bought be a Charlton share for Valentines day, you should have seen her face when I told her she'd been conned cos they only cost 50p a go....

Comments

• Options
    Nice one - that's a good prez/

How much did it cost her?
  • Options
    dunno but I got the impression it wasnt that cheap as you pay a premium just buying a single share, I think it means I can go the agms/egms though??
  • Options
    34 quid!!
  • Options
    mind you at least you got something :-(
  • Options
    tsk tsk, time to review his status then hon?
  • Options
    Yeah - and you should get sent a copy of the accounts.

Having said that, I moved a year ago and they still send them to my old address - despite my efforts to get them to change their records!
  • Options
    yes hon!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Yeah - and you should get sent a copy of the accounts.

Having said that, I moved a year ago and they still send them to my old address - despite my efforts to get them to change their records!

yep, despite changing my st details, they still send my shareholder info to my parents address
  • Options
    is it hon as in honey, or hon as in the right honerable.

that's bloody typical of you Raz, woman goes out of her way to think if something original, and your first thought is to tell her she'd been ripped off !!
  • Options
    gotta keep em on their toes my old son...

;)

Curbit, send him a text asking him if the card and flowers was from him, that should get him going........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]gotta keep em on their toes

there normally on their toes with you mate :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    he he, nice one.. the secret is to keep plenty in the queue..
  • Options
    Knowing Razil as well as I do, I am absolutely loving the idea of him dishing out romantic advice....

For the record, I purchased nothing and received three presents in return - great going.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Yeah - and you should get sent a copy of the accounts.

yep, despite changing my st details, they still send my shareholder info to my parents address

I sent tham loads of emails last year. Eventually they changed all of my details but sent me a letter with a form to fill in to send to their registrars to change the shareholders records. Fair enough. Except 10 months later I'm still getting it all via redirected mail. F-ing useless!
  • Options
    All part of the humour mate, anyway we aint all got your looks 'Charles' so have to use other techniques... mind you all yours were probably from fellas in the media lovey!?